Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

ESPN predicts: Pats 12-4, Titans 11-5, Texans 9-7, Colts 7-9, Jags 4-12

Yeah, that's so possible with the Titans posting a predicted 11-5 record. Dumbasses.

Well it is written by the beat writers for each team... and we do have a female going up against some dude that thinks Watson starts. I'm confused in that ESPN gives each team less than a 50% chance of winning the division with both the Colts and Jags expected to have losing seasons.

Dumbasses

I think it's interesting to read other opinions however I sometimes wonder if these others read what they write.

The blurb on the KC Chiefs... says at 5-1 against their divisional foes, the Chiefs are in the driver's seat.

For the Titans he notes added talent, manageable schedule, & weak division should help the Titans pick up 2 additional wins vs 2016.

So for the Texans I figured he'd note our 5-1 record vs our division, our additional talent, the same manageable schedule the Titans have, & the same weak division we share... but he didn't.

Jj will be back... that's pretty much it.

Last edited:
I think it's interesting to read other opinions however I sometimes wonder if these others read what they write.

The blurb on the Ice Chiefs... says at 5-1 against their divisional foes, the Chiefs are in the driver's seat.

For the Titans he notes added talent, manageable schedule, & weak division should help the Titans pick up 2 additional wins vs 2016.

So for the Texans I figured he'd note our 5-1 record vs our division, our additional talent, the same manageable schedule the Titans have, & the same weak division we share... but he didn't.

Jj will be back... that's pretty much it.
Different writers wrote about their own team.
Cameron Wolf ain't Sarah Barshop.

Back