Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Ed Reed calls out the coaching staff? :kitten:

How many folks here bashing Reed today were on the sign Reed bandwagon this summer. For the record I took the Ravens at their word when they said they would rather have a root canal than re-sign Ed Reed.

How many folks here bashing Reed today were on the sign Reed bandwagon this summer. For the record I took the Ravens at their word when they said they would rather have a root canal than re-sign Ed Reed.

What we think and predict will happen is almost never what happens, so it doesn't really matter. We cheer for the team, not necessarily the players. I hated the trade for Schaub when it happened years ago, then I grew to really like the guy a lot, now I'm back to crapping on him. So what? Frankly I don't even remember what I initially said about Reed, all I know is what I think of him after his play this season. Which was crap.

What we think and predict will happen is almost never what happens, so it doesn't really matter. We cheer for the team, not necessarily the players. I hated the trade for Schaub when it happened years ago, then I grew to really like the guy a lot, now I'm back to crapping on him. So what? Frankly I don't even remember what I initially said about Reed, all I know is what I think of him after his play this season. Which was crap.

Correct. It's normal to re-asses after seeing a person's body of work. I lived in Denver, loved Kubiak, and was excited by him coming here. Now, 8 years later, I can barely stand the sound of his voice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was widely reported the Ravens attempted to re-sign Reed but ultimately declined to match the Texans' offer.

Link

Link

Rex Ryan, Rob Ryan, Ed Reed. Is there one guy on that staff that wasn't absolutely horrible last year and got fired? What a bunch of rejects.

**** Ed Reed

Why did this thread get bumped
shitrain.gif

Ed Reed was a player, not a coach. I think any defense that didn't let him freelance was crap in his eyes. Probably put his personal stats over the team stats.

Back