Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Eagles vs. Giants

TexansSeminole

Hall of Fame
Great game. Runyan just laid number 98 out after the play. Then Madison got in his face and Runyan shoved him down too. Then 98 retailiated and pushed Runyan down.

The Giants got kinda screwed; they were just offsetting penalties although Runyan delivered two hits.

Bottom Line:

Giants 10 Eagles 10 with 2 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter.

Now its Phi:17 NY:10

Pretty intense game going on here. Todays games are 10 times better than yesterdays!!

I agree. Why would coughlin run a play with single coverage on Donte Stallworth, the Eagles best reciever, especially in the redzone?

I suppose its the Defensive Coordinator though.

Brian Westbrook, a Reggie Bush without the pub or persona, looks outstanding
as usual and it is a crime he didn't get voted into the Pro Bowl.
Lets get one like him but in the third round like the Eagles did back in the '02 Carr Draft.

What about that block by Donte Stallworth...cheap or not? He cut blocked him but that is kind of a dangerous block right there.

We complain about carr, but how would you like to be in the Giants Shoes. They are a good team. The only thing holding them back from being a very good team is Eli manning's play. He looks good at times and then just looks ordinary. And then he has that dumb dopey look on his face like he doesn't care. This is third year. He's gonna have to turn it around eventually.

It will be quite some time before they stop telling us who the snapper, holder, and kicker are each time.

No one wants to pull a "Romo". :)

We complain about carr, but how would you like to be in the Giants Shoes. They are a good team. The only thing holding them back from being a very good team is Eli manning's play. He looks good at times and then just looks ordinary. And then he has that dumb dopey look on his face like he doesn't care. This is third year. He's gonna have to turn it around eventually.

Eli looks like he has zero interest in playing football. I never see him happy or upset, just looks like he can't wait for the game to end.

Brian Westbrook, a Reggie Bush without the pub or persona, looks outstanding
as usual and it is a crime he didn't get voted into the Pro Bowl.
Lets get one like him but in the third round like the Eagles did back in the '02 Carr Draft.

Westbrook was drafted from Villanova, a Philly University in the 3rd round. What a great draft pick that was. Reggie Bush has a long ways to go before he becomes a Brian Westbrook.

It will be. I see my Saints taking the game again.

I won't see you during that game, but maybe afterwards.

It's going to be a tough one for New Orleans. It's not easy to beat a good team twice and Philly has a lot of momentum right now.

Hey....

You know what?

If you know this city needs to come back, if you feel the city needs all the help it can get, if drugs and murder will leave our city for good, then you should put your energy toward this victory. Not against Philly. The entire league.

Last year Commish Tag set the Saints schedule at 3-13, road trips being heavy. After finishing 8-8 the year before, what happened under TAG'S Road Rule for the Saints? Financial and schedule ruin. 3-13.

They are back right now. They need to stay BACK.

So, if you're a Tulane boy, get with it and start promoting your team. If not, don't bother.

I'm the former SAINTS MOD from the offical Saints board that was closed down. We have very few NFL sites where we can be fans of this team and not get hammered, thanks to the staff led by Vinny. I'm going to hold my fleur-de-lis once again and pray that it all happens the way it should this year. After being kicked to the curb as Tag's Homeless Crowd of 05, the Saints need to kick ass in 06.

As Liv Tyler said in Armegeddon..."That's my family up there. I don't wan't to hear 'I hope so!'"

I said that I want the Saints to win, I just said that I have a bad feeling about the game.

Don't get me started on tough schedules. Tulane played 12 games in 12 different stadiums with zero athletic budget. Hard schedules start and end with that.

I'm the former SAINTS MOD from the offical Saints board that was closed down.

You bring that up alot...... You must be a Saints fan.

The game vs. Philly will be a tough one, but one they can win. If Tiki can run for 138 then Deuce and Co. can do the same, and if that's going to happen, that will open up Brees for good game with the receiver corps he has.. This should be the most physical game of the weekend.

Back