Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Eagles Versus the Vikings

Boxscore

Rookie
I think that the Eagles depend on McNabb. He is choker who drills the ball into the turf, or way over receivers heads during NFC Championship games!

I thought Moss's display was another classic. I have no respect for the man other than his receiving capabilities. Just wait until he meets Lito Sheppard, Sheldon Brown, Brian dawkins and Michael Lewis this Sunday.

The Eagles addition of Defensive end Jerome kearse and linebacker Jeremiah Trotter makes the Eagle's a better defense than last year.

The only man on that list of DB's that i will even bother mentioning are Brian Dawkins and maybe and thats a big maybe Michael Lewis. How lito sheppard made the pro bowl this year amazes me and shows you just how terrible the NFC really is. I will admit that i am probably the biggest Philly Eagles h8r in the world however, but unless Moss' ankle is still bothering him i don't think he will have any problem with philly just as he doesn't with any other team.

Aside from Moss, i expect Burleson and Robinson to have big games, because the Eagles will be so worried about Randy. However i am scared of the eagles front 7, but not the secondary.

I think I've made it obvious, but ill be rooting for da Vikings come sunday.

Lito Sheppard, Sheldon Brown, Brian dawkins and Michael Lewis are waiting on the Vikings......so are Kearse, Trotter Etc.

I'm for the Vikes on this one. I think the Eagles have a much better D than the Vikings, but without TO their offense lost alot of potency. Even against Minnesota's secondary, none of the Eagles receivers scare me much. If they can have a defensive performance of the same caliber as they had against the Packers, this could be a very close game and the Vikes could pull it out at the end.

With Moss being less than 100%, Philly's secondary can still only hope to contain the guy. Philly has a nice secondary, but if you think any of them can guard arguably the best receiver in the game I think you're wrong. Moss's greatest asset to his team is that he's the ultimate decoy - He allows Burleson and Robinson to enjoy single coverage. Burleson has been coming up big for the Vikings and I think he'll enjoy another big performance come game time.

The big difference between this year and last is that the Eagle's have a healthy Brian Westbrook going into the playoffs. The media hasn't even mentioned that. He is the only playmaker on offense they have other than McNabb (with T.O. injured).

Tough call.

Bad offense vs. bad defense, good offense vs. good defense.

I'll take the Vikings... I think Burleson, Wiggins, Robinson, Campbell, and the Viking backfield can do more than the two man army of McNabb and Westbrook.

Besides WR Todd Pingston, Philly has WR's Freddie Mitchell and Greg Lewis and TE L. J. Smith.

Don't forget about former Green Bay RB/WR Dorsey Levens.

Go Iggles!

And that's exactly why Philadelphia has lost 3 NFC Conference Championship games in a row so far.

C'mon, even Minnesota's secondary can shut them down now that TO is gone.

Back