Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Eagles Game

gwallaia

Staff member
I am going to be interviewed by the Beaumont Enterprise for a story about local Texan season ticket holders. The Enterprise reporter will meet up with me at the Eagles game and tailgate with us at the Blue Crew. He will want to interview and photograph us at the tailgate. Let's overwhelm them with Texans pride.

I am going to be interviewed by the Beaumont Enterprise for a story about local Texan season ticket holders. The Enterprise reporter will meet up with me at the Eagles game and tailgate with us at the Blue Crew. He will want to interview and photograph us at the tailgate. Let's overwhelm them with Texans pride.
Fantastic! We'll have at least one Fanatical Philly fan with us as well. I tailgated with him when we played there a few years ago. (He'll be coming with Ted)

I'm guessing lots of Chicken wings will be on the menu!

Fantastic! We'll have at least one Fanatical Philly fan with us as well. I tailgated with him when we played there a few years ago. (He'll be coming with Ted)

I'm guessing lots of Chicken wings will be on the menu!

Great! It will be cool to get a perspective from one of the Eagle fans as well.

We'll do!!

I'm sure you're on campus right now V. Temple (a game I was supposed to be it at but not feeling well)... In any event, you know Blue Crew will represent and make Beaumont, the "Golden Triangle" and H-Town, damn proud!!!

Back