Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

DW4 Traded to Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doesn't want to play in cold weather
Won't play if the Dome is one degree warmer than 79 degrees
Only wants blue Skittles in his lockers gold candy dish
Everyone in the stadium must sniff their own finger (and he does mean everyone) if he does anything cheer-worthy on the field
Oh yeah wants to pick his coach and GM

Really ready for him and his drama to move on...

In reality this seems to be what we have always wanted. Lovie is saying what type of player he wants and Caserio is the one actually making the deals. I find it very telling that other than a short comment Lovie has stayed out of the Watson topic which is exactly as it should be. Watson is clearly not going to play for the Texans so he is not Lovie's concern and the ball is in Caserio's court. Lovie focused on current team and letting the FO know who they want for the future team and Caserio focused on trades and gets the most picks/best players possible. I maybe dreaming or taken an extra big drink of the kool aid but I do like what I am seeing.

As long as Lovie isn't making the final calls on picks/FA's I'm OK with this. In other words if there are 2 guys 1 on offense and 1 on defense and Caserio wants the offensive guy/Lovie wants the defensive guy, I hope the offensive guy is the pick.

Pitts was the #4 pick and worth it. He would easily get you two first if traded now. He is going To be a special player And we won’t have to waste a pick every year on TE. I believe Number 8 can be traded down and turned into multiple picks. A low second this year and an extra 2 and 3 for next year. I would hope we could get more but I would be happy turning Mr Finger Bum with all his distractions into all of that. But that’s just me.

A TE on that level could do wonders for Mills development

If we get that ATL #8, it is the perfect spot for someone to trade us for a QB like Malik Willis. Depending on where we move down to might get another 1st out of it. We could easily be looking at 7 first round picks in the next 3 years...(3 from Houston, 3 from Atlanta, plus another one from a trade down). 5-6 2s as well between our picks and what ATL would send us. Basically 12 picks in the first 2 rounds in the next 3 years. Add that to a bunch of cap space starting next year and we could really turn this around pretty quick.

If we get that ATL #8, it is the perfect spot for someone to trade us for a QB like Malik Willis. Depending on where we move down to might get another 1st out of it. We could easily be looking at 7 first round picks in the next 3 years...(3 from Houston, 3 from Atlanta, plus another one from a trade down).
Exactly! that’s the perfect range for Willis. That’s why I have been crossing my fingers for Carolina #6 or Atlanta #8.

Can you trade a suspended player?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
sorry for delay as I have been driving but I read a article from SI saying Ridley will bring a 3rd or maybe a second. He is not a great stats guy ~13 yard avg but supposedly catches everything close to him. Other posts RE Terrell as a CB this 24 YOA will be very good and possibly allow Nick to take McCreary or McDuffie round 2.
Another topic asked was Colts 2.42, would Browns give 13 for Ryan? Seattle probably not give 9 but 40&41? There remains a huge market for QB and Matt Ryan only costs $8.75 and that bumps his value up IMO. What if Nick is working some of those numbers into the DW trade?

Is it just me or does this almost feel like Christmas eve like when we were kids?
Can't wait to see what's under the tree.

*edit* no offense meant to those who do not celebrate Christmas.
Heathens (it's a joke, relax!)
we were so poor we didn't have Christmas Eve. .just Christmas day..

Would I be correct to say that when NC accepted N.O.'s offer, that there would have been extra pieces in that offer to make up for the lower 1st round picks?

If we get that ATL #8, it is the perfect spot for someone to trade us for a QB like Malik Willis. Depending on where we move down to might get another 1st out of it. We could easily be looking at 7 first round picks in the next 3 years...(3 from Houston, 3 from Atlanta, plus another one from a trade down). 5-6 2s as well between our picks and what ATL would send us. Basically 12 picks in the first 2 rounds in the next 3 years. Add that to a bunch of cap space starting next year and we could really turn this around pretty quick.
keep this nonsense up and you will be accused of... being me.

In reality this seems to be what we have always wanted. Lovie is saying what type of player he wants and Caserio is the one actually making the deals. I find it very telling that other than a short comment Lovie has stayed out of the Watson topic which is exactly as it should be. Watson is clearly not going to play for the Texans so he is not Lovie's concern and the ball is in Caserio's court. Lovie focused on current team and letting the FO know who they want for the future team and Caserio focused on trades and gets the most picks/best players possible. I maybe dreaming or taken an extra big drink of the kool aid but I do like what I am seeing.
Bingo. Spot on

As long as Lovie isn't making the final calls on picks/FA's I'm OK with this. In other words if there are 2 guys 1 on offense and 1 on defense and Caserio wants the offensive guy/Lovie wants the defensive guy, I hope the offensive guy is the pick.
That's not how me and my staff will be in charge of bringing in players that fit our systems works. Cal will side with his new head coach. And Caserio will also conceded to Lovie's demand.

Would I be correct to say that when NC accepted N.O.'s offer, that there would have been extra pieces in that offer to make up for the lower 1st round picks?
I think NO was hoping other teams might bow out {ATl due to deadlines on Ryan $} or DW would get his way if Nick got tired of the BS. NO was wrong. ATL IMO and based on all I hear/read is his new hunting ground.

Yeah, I got a feeling NC will keep #3 and trade certain trade picks for more candy.

Doesn't want to play in cold weather
Won't play if the Dome is one degree warmer than 79 degrees
Only wants blue Skittles in his lockers gold candy dish
Everyone in the stadium must sniff their own finger (and he does mean everyone) if he does anything cheer-worthy on the field
Oh yeah wants to pick his coach and GM

Really ready for him and his drama to move on...
Watson's first interview in his new "hometown"..............

I’m really quite easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me.

sorry for delay as I have been driving but I read a article from SI saying Ridley will bring a 3rd or maybe a second. He is not a great stats guy ~13 yard avg but supposedly catches everything close to him. Other posts RE Terrell as a CB this 24 YOA will be very good and possibly allow Nick to take McCreary or McDuffie round 2.
Another topic asked was Colts 2.42, would Browns give 13 for Ryan? Seattle probably not give 9 but 40&41? There remains a huge market for QB and Matt Ryan only costs $8.75 and that bumps his value up IMO. What if Nick is working some of those numbers into the DW trade?
If McDuffie falls to the second round, Texans should immediately trade up and nab him.
CBS sports has him slated at #20.

You hope they have 3 2's. Indy is going to lowball them. They know Atlanta keeping Ryan will screw up the Watson trade
I disagree as Colts desperately need a solid QB after Wentz and know other teams will want Ryan at only $8 million. The market is white hot and Colts will want Watson gone from division.
Indy also knows that Ryan likely makes them the favorite to win the division.
I imagine Colts will start with what they got for Wentz, A couple of (2)s?
That might do it, or maybe one extra pick. It's in the interest of both teams. Colts need a QB and Falcons need to unload a massive salary for a 37 year old QB.

I imagine Colts will start with what they got for Wentz, A couple of (2)s?
That might do it, or maybe one extra pick. It's in the interest of both teams. Colts need a QB and Falcons need to unload a massive salary for a 37 year old QB.
Colts and Wash swapped round twos and Colts now have only #42.

well day ended and Ryans not traded? So his $8.75 kicks in?
I thought this post would draw comments as the NFL business day has ended and Ryan's contract had to be moved by 3pm. No news of that so does that mean Falcons out or is NFL reviewing the trades?

Ever just feel like you accidentally stepped in it? Browns probably do now

Someone help me out here: If my current girlfriend is crazy, and I make a pass at another woman right in front of her, will my crazy girlfriend handle it well or will she act crazy? I just can't figure this out.

If you want to email me the answer, please CC the Browns ownership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back