Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Dutch's Jersey Extravaganza! Part Deux

for part trois, I have a couple of questions:

I see that you deliver to sports bars, we have several good ones in Toronto.

How wide is your acceptable range for delivery to them?

And how do you feel about orders for Saints and Braves gear? Does that comprise your fan ethics?

for part trois, I have a couple of questions:

I see that you deliver to sports bars, we have several good ones in Toronto.

How wide is your acceptable range for delivery to them?

And how do you feel about orders for Saints and Braves gear? Does that comprise your fan ethics?

Sorry, I won't be in the Toronto area any time soon, but for the right price, I could be...

I wouldn't mind mailing it to you, although I'm not sure what the cost would be. If it is near $25 for that, then you would be better off just ordering it yourself. If you can let me know how much the USPS charges to send a box from Houston to Toronto we can talk.

I don't care what people order. This last one had a hodgepodge of jerseys including Brady, Freeman and EPL stuff.

I live in Austin, I'd like to get in on this and ingave a feeling my roomie would too. How legit do these jerseys look?

Also, how long does it take for an order to come in?

Thanks in advance.

Is there a tracking for the 2nd order yet?

DR, if the order is in Houston this weekend, I will get that jersey from you. I won't be back in Houston until the Halloween game.

Is there a tracking for the 2nd order yet?

DR, if the order is in Houston this weekend, I will get that jersey from you. I won't be back in Houston until the Halloween game.

It's still in transit. Probably on it's way across the Pacific right now. Don't want to post the tracking info right now as it hasn't been released from customs yet.

I live in Austin, I'd like to get in on this and ingave a feeling my roomie would too. How legit do these jerseys look?

Also, how long does it take for an order to come in?

Thanks in advance.

Are you still taking order for this? I was just about to purchase my own through the site when I saw this and can save about 30 bucks this way. I need 2 jerseys one for me and one for my wife. Thanks either way!!

This one in a Medium

http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/w...23-arian-foster-pink2011-fem-fan-p-14366.html

And this one in a large.

http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/houston-texans-23-foster-red-p-6901.html

Do you either of you wanting to do pickup or shipping?

I will want shipping so that would be a total cost of. $56.00 or $61.00 depending on what size box you have to use correct?

Anyone available to pick them up this evening? I'll be heading to Dallas tomorrow around 10am. I could give some of them to someone from Blue Crew who's going to the game so they can pass them out.

Anyone available to pick them up this evening? I'll be heading to Dallas tomorrow around 10am. I could give some of them to someone from Blue Crew who's going to the game so they can pass them out.

Awesome Dutch ... OK who from the Blue Crew is willing to pick up my jersey and hand it off to me on Sunday?

I'm fine waiting for you to get back from Dallas. So just hold onto mine, and we can try and meet up sometime next week as this weekend isn't looking good for me.

Thanks man!

Just called the post office, and they said the delivery guy still has it in his truck and probably won't be back until after they close. I can pick them up tomorrow morning if anyone wants to come by and pick up their jersey, otherwise we'll have to wait on it.

And FYI Hookem, I'm going to Austin next weekend for the UT/OSU game, so maybe I can meet up with you :)

If there are any Blue Crew people getting their jersey tomorrow morning, please get mine and bring it to the tailgate. Our next home game isn't until Halloween weekend so I won't be back until then.

And FYI Hookem, I'm going to Austin next weekend for the UT/OSU game, so maybe I can meet up with you :)

Oh that's cool too. I will be at a big tailgate party over there. Regardless what happends, jersey or not we should still meet up for a bit.

Great, got you down. This will be added to the 3rd order or the 4th if there is a 4th.

Since I put in the 2nd order in yesterday, I expect those jerseys to come in Friday the 7th, assuming it takes the same amount of time as the last one. I'd like to hold off on the next order until next week, probably Friday, to see how much more interest there is. I need to know if there's enough interest for a 4th order, or if we will go ahead with about 15 jerseys in the next one. Just wait and for now, assuming no one is in a huge rush to get their jersey.

Dutch: What's the status on order #3?

Philip

Dutch: What's the status on order #3?

Philip

Well, it was Columbus Day yesterday, so I couldn't pick up the jerseys from the Post Office. I really want to get those in before making the next order, but I'll go ahead and make a new thread for it so we can confirm everyone's order. It will be the last one I do this year, so I'll give people a bit more time to get their stuff straight.

Ok, order number 2 is in, and I got all the jerseys. Let me know when you want to pick them up!

A few pics for fun. Here's my Hakeem jersey:
IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

Small kid's Schaub:

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0416.jpg

My Schaub looks awesome! I can't wait to wear it for the Battle Red game.

Since the next order is the last order for you, what will be the max amount of jerseys you will take? Thinking of Christmas gifts.

My Schaub looks awesome! I can't wait to wear it for the Battle Red game.

Since the next order is the last order for you, what will be the max amount of jerseys you will take? Thinking of Christmas gifts.

Ah, I don't know. I'm just assuming the board is fulfilled as far as jerseys go and don't need a 4th order. I'm not really liking the whole 'shipping' thing, as it's a big waste of time for me, so I'm going to ship the couple in the next order and then just make everything else pickup.

Hey, man, are you going to be around on Saturday? We will be down in the museum district, so we can swing by wherever is convenient for you to pick our jerseys up.

Thanks again for handling this for us! You efforts are going to make a 9 yo boy extremely happy. :)

Hey, man, are you going to be around on Saturday? We will be down in the museum district, so we can swing by wherever is convenient for you to pick our jerseys up.

Thanks again for handling this for us! You efforts are going to make a 9 yo boy extremely happy. :)

I'll be in Austin this weekend, leaving Friday evening, coming back Sunday afternoon. I work downtown, so if anyone wants to pick one up during the week, I'm usually there from 8-6.

I'll be in Austin this weekend, leaving Friday evening, coming back Sunday afternoon. I work downtown, so if anyone wants to pick one up during the week, I'm usually there from 8-6.

Hey Dutch. What are your plans for Austin? Right now I am not sure if I am going to make it to the UT game. However I would like to meet up somewhere while you are here. Are you sticking around for the Texans game or will you be going back before that?

Cool, man. Thanks for the reply. We'll hook up soon when convenient.

Ah, I don't know. I'm just assuming the board is fulfilled as far as jerseys go and don't need a 4th order. I'm not really liking the whole 'shipping' thing, as it's a big waste of time for me, so I'm going to ship the couple in the next order and then just make everything else pickup.

Dutch,

Rookie poster here. I am pretty sure I am the only Texan fan fan up here in CT if not New England. I would like to order a jersey and have it shipped here via USPS. Post EXACTLY how you want payment and shipping handled. Thanks alot. GO TEXANS!!

Rob

I can understand. Just post that for that next order that you will only accept local pickups.

Hopefully someone else will take on the leadership for any future orders.

Hey Dutch. What are your plans for Austin? Right now I am not sure if I am going to make it to the UT game. However I would like to meet up somewhere while you are here. Are you sticking around for the Texans game or will you be going back before that?

Well, we're going up Friday night, probably hit 6th street around 10pm for a while. Then we're going to find a pub for Saturday morning to watch the EPL games. After that, I dunno, probably lunch somewhere near campus, and then head to the tailgates around 1. If you want to get the jersey from me, the pub would probably be the best place on Saturday morning. I don't know what we're going to do beyond lunch (and recovery) on Sunday, but we probably won't be sticking around for the Texans game. If you can, PM your phone number and we can try to meet up Saturday/Sunday.

Dutch, that Hakeem jersey is freaking awesome! Does it feel authentic or got that Chinese feel to it?

I thought it was pretty good. I'm not really familiar with NBA jerseys, but it seems fine. I like the old Red/Yellow colors more than the current China national colors, and there's no one on the team right now that I would want on a jersey. For $25, you can't go wrong.

I thought it was pretty good. I'm not really familiar with NBA jerseys, but it seems fine. I like the old Red/Yellow colors more than the current China national colors, and there's no one on the team right now that I would want on a jersey. For $25, you can't go wrong.

Hell yeah! That's going to be on my next order and 1 other Texan....gotz to figure out who. :)

Just have to figure out what size. I think I might go for a 44 or 46 for both.

For those of you who were in this order, I need to know when you want to pick up the jerseys.

Dr2bKay - You said you'll be in town for Halloween, right? Get the other jersey then as well I assume.
CKW - Whenever you want to meet up is fine.
DB - Try to work something out next weekend or so?
Kimmy - When would you like to pickup your jersey?
Hookem - Try for Austin this weekend. PM me your cell # so we can meet up.

And one other thing to add, I'll be making a new thread for the last order tonight. I need to take some pics for the jerseys with the Priority mail boxes and such. I'll explain later :)

Hey Dutch, I know it's one of the 2 threads, but I'm not able to find it.

If I currently wear a 48 for basketball/football jerseys, can I go ahead and choose the same size or should I go higher/lower?

Hey Dutch, I know it's one of the 2 threads, but I'm not able to find it.

If I currently wear a 48 for basketball/football jerseys, can I go ahead and choose the same size or should I go higher/lower?

Not really sure about the exact measurements. I'm 6'2 200 pounds, and I wear a large just fine - if that gives you any reference... A friend of mine is about 5'9 170 and he's getting a medium (48).

I'm about 6' 195lbs and the jerseys Ive ordered from the Chinese sites I've gotten a 48, which is medium I think. It's a bit tighter fitting but that's how I like it.

Not really sure about the exact measurements. I'm 6'2 200 pounds, and I wear a large just fine - if that gives you any reference... A friend of mine is about 5'9 170 and he's getting a medium (48).

Your friend....same size for both basketball and football jerseys?

Your friend....same size for both basketball and football jerseys?

He prefers the small jersey for basketball/EPL jerseys because he likes the tight fit. He said he would have gotten a small if they had it for NFL, but they don't so he's getting a medium.

He prefers the small jersey for basketball/EPL jerseys because he likes the tight fit. He said he would have gotten a small if they had it for NFL, but they don't so he's getting a medium.

Ok, will let you know for the 3rd order which ones I'm going to get.

I'm still cool for the 3rd order, right? You said the 3rd order is at 18. How many is the max?

Ok, will let you know for the 3rd order which ones I'm going to get.

I'm still cool for the 3rd order, right? You said the 3rd order is at 18. How many is the max?

Well, if you're planning on getting 2, and the other people all pay up, we'll just make a 4th order as I only need 10 per order.

So here's the deal with shipping, the small box is smaller than I thought, and it would require quite a bit of squeezing to fit even one jersey in it. However, the medium boxes fit 3 jerseys just fine, and possibly 4 if they are XL or smaller. So really, it's going to cost at least $11 for shipping, even for 1 jersey and more for 4+ (unless it's kids jerseys which are much smaller). Here are a few pics of what it looks like:

This is a kids jersey, which doesn't fit in the small box:
IMG_0417.jpg

This is what the medium box looks like. Kids jersey on top, 3 Larges inside:
IMG_0418.jpg

Back