Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Dutch's Jersey Extravaganza! Part Deux

Dutchrudder

Hall of Fame
OK, pending the handout of jerseys this evening, that wraps up order #1. Not too bad, but it does take some time, so I want to make this as quick and easy as possible for the next couple orders. Going forward, I'm not going to guarantee anyone a place in line for these orders. It's imperative that I keep the numbers at or near 10, so I will move orders around depending on quantity and possibly shipping vs local pickup. Also, if you lollygag on payment, I'm not going to hold up everyone else while we wait for you. You may lose your spot to someone else that is faster.

I live 2 blocks from Bubba's bar on Washington, so I will definitely make it out to some away games this year if the Blue Crew is doing watch parties (I went to the Saints one). If nothing else, I'm happy to meet you there whenever. It's not much inconvenience for me to head over there for 10 minutes, so long as you are ok with meeting me there. If you prefer to have the jerseys shipped, then we will need to work that out.

As for shipping costs, I think the USPS Priority Mail flat rate shipping boxes would work best. I believe a jersey or two will fit in the $5.20 box with a little effort, but it may be better to use the $10.95 box. (Prices here) I'll let you decide which one you want. (I'll measure the jerseys when I get home and report on this). USPS is the easiest way for me to send these as I may end up picking up the package at the post office anyways, so I'll print the labels beforehand and send it when I pick it up.

Disclaimer: It has been speculated that the delivery may be held up in customs and cost money to get the goods released. If that happens, I expect to divide the cost among those who ordered as an additional cost of the items. Ex. $100 fee on 10 jerseys would cost you $10 per jersey.

So here's how we will do this in extreme detail because once the order is made, it's set. I do not accept returns, but if the store makes a mistake I'll get it fixed :)

Step 1: Go to this site and shop around:

http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nfl-jerseys-houston-texans-c-16_90.html

Pics of some jerseys ordered can be found here. Password: jerseys

Step 2: Determine exactly which jerseys, size, type (Mens, Womens or Youth), color and size you want.

Step 3: How I want YOU to post your order request to me in this thread:

That is, name on the jersey, type, color and size spelled out to the T so that no mistakes are made on the order. I also want you to link the item so there is definitely no confusion about what you want. This will ensure accuracy in the order. If there is an issue with your order, I want to be able to work it out easily. Also, please indicate whether you would like to pickup the jersey or have it shipped. Be sure to PM me your shipping info. NO P.O. boxes!

Step 4: Once the people and jersey details are confirmed (I will state order details and ask in the thread), I will ask for payment.

Step 5: Please make a payment to themishkin@gmail.com through Paypal. The cost of any jersey labeled $17.50 on the website is $25 after fees. If you send it as a gift, then pay $25 per jersey. If you send it any other way it is $26 per jersey due to Paypal fees. This may be preferable for some as you can reclaim your money if you don't get your jerseys.

Edit: Add $6 if you want your jersey shipped. If it costs more, I will let you know, but I think that will cover it.

Example of Gift Payment:
paypal1.jpg

If the item is not $17.50 on the website, the cost is the price of the item +$7.50.

Step 6: Once the order arrives at my house, I'll notify everyone and post some pics in the thread. We can work out your pickup date/time at Bubba's bar on Washington. Also, in the Continental building in case anyone wants to pickup downtown. Either way is fine.

If you're getting it shipped, I'll send them all out from the post office at once. I'll be sure to let you know when it's shipped, and I may also give tracking info as I can book it online.

Step 7: If you are happy with your order and how it went, please throw $5 per jersey (or more if you're feeling generous) in the TTalk donate jar. I'm sure Kevin will appreciate it. Put those savings to good use and help keep this community running smoothly!

I think that covers it. I'm open to suggestions if needed.

Last edited:
Can anyone please tell me how sizing on these works?

I pretty much always wear XL for t-shirts and stuff, so is it the same for the jersey?

Or am I safer going a size up? I want to post the jerseys I want, but I'm not sure about the sizing.

So far I have people who have requested in no particular order:

Hookem is down for 1 jersey.

Yankee for 5

Dr2bKay for 2

DB for 2

youth nfl houston texans #80 johnson blue - SMALL [10-12]
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/youth-nfl-houston-texans-80-johnson-bluejohnson-p-14282.html

nfl Youth New England Patriots #12 Tom Brady white - SMALL [10-12]
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nfl-youth-new-england-patriots-12-tom-brady-white-p-14039.html

Please let me know the total and where/when to send funds to you.

Thanks, man! :)

Drs23 for 2

I also have 2 for a friend of mine that's not on the board, and I want another 2 for myself. I'll work mine in where ever.

Hey Dutch, I'll get in on one. So it's $25 total and if I want to get it shipped to me, it's $5.20 extra?

I believe a $5.20 box will work, but can't confirm yet. If not it's closer to $11. If you plan on getting a lot of jerseys, it would be best to go with the 11 or 14 so they don't get smooshed.

I pretty much always wear XL for t-shirts and stuff, so is it the same for the jersey?

Or am I safer going a size up? I want to post the jerseys I want, but I'm not sure about the sizing.

I wear a large T-shirt and I have a large NFL.com replica jersey. I'm 6'2 200 pounds, but the jersey is a bit loose. Not in a bad way though, as I prefer jerseys to be loose fitting. If you want it to be tight, I would suggest going down a size. However, if you plan on expanding, I would suggest you stick with your current size :D

Last edited by a moderator:
In case you had already copied it, I switched my order. Instead of doing a red AJ, I am doing blue and will do a red Foster jersey.

Thanks man!!

Let me throw this out there because I'm kind of weird about sizing. I like my jerseys (and most everything else I wear) to fit loose. For me the XXL (54) is the way to go. I've got a few "real" jerseys in that size and they're all consistent with one another. I'm 5'9" and about 230lbs.

I ordered three jerseys in this past order and all came in 54 which is exactly what I asked for. Two of them are blue (AJ & Cushing) and one is white (Watt). All fit and I'm happy with all three of them BUT..... the white one is noticeably smaller than the two blue ones.

I compared them to the real ones I have last night and the two blue ones are a little bit bigger than the real 54. The white one is a little bit smaller than the real 54. I'd say it looks and feels more like an XL than an XXL but like I said it still fits and I'm very happy with it. It's a hell of a deal for $25.

I ordered my normal size and pretty much got that with some slight variation. I imagine most people would be happy with that. Anyone wanting a custom fitted jersey is probably going to want to talk to NFL.com though I don't see why these couldn't be altered either if need be. Just remember, you can take it up a little if it bugs you but you can't make it bigger if it's too small.

I wanted to allow room for more people. If it turns out that not many people are signing up/ paying. I will add the other.

Oh, well I would prefer that people order all their jerseys at once, so I only need to meet up with people 1 time each. That's not to mean I don't encourage others to make more orders if they want more, but if you know you want more please order them all at once.

We already have 5 paid for in this order, likely with be a third and fourth order as I have several guys in my FF league that want some.

I thought you said you'd announce when we needed to pay? Do I need to send you your gift?

I thought you said you'd announce when we needed to pay? Do I need to send you your gift?

Sorry, should have made that more clear, but in the second post I identified those who had made full requests with their orders laid out. If you are confident in what you want, go ahead and post your order as shown and Paypal the money. Since there are so many already in queue, we will be doing at least 2 more orders.

How many have paid now before I go back to paypal?

Including yours, I have 7 already paid for. I may add myself to this order as well if it gets to 9, as I will bump it up to 10 to make it an even set. As I said, I will jumble the orders around to get it to make 10 each time. So as long as you are paid, you will get in on this order or the next.

Dutch I plan on ordering 2 jerseys tonight. When is the deadline to get the order + money in? And should I opt for the $6 or $11 box?

Dutch I plan on ordering 2 jerseys tonight. When is the deadline to get the order + money in? And should I opt for the $6 or $11 box?

Just go ahead and post your order and pay the $25 for each jersey +$6 for shipping. I'll let you know the shipping cost after I send it, since I haven't shipped anything yet. I assume the $6 one will work, but if it doesn't, you can always add the $5 later.

Edit: With your two, we are at 13 on order so far. I know there will be another set after that, so once I get 10 paid for I'll put in that order. The next will be filled in by yourself, CKW, DRS23, DB me and others.

Sorry, should have made that more clear, but in the second post I identified those who had made full requests with their orders laid out. If you are confident in what you want, go ahead and post your order as shown and Paypal the money. Since there are so many already in queue, we will be doing at least 2 more orders.

Including yours, I have 7 already paid for. I may add myself to this order as well if it gets to 9, as I will bump it up to 10 to make it an even set. As I said, I will jumble the orders around to get it to make 10 each time. So as long as you are paid, you will get in on this order or the next.

I already posted my order. Did you get it?

I'm totally having an indecisive moment here.

I currently own a Red MW 90 Jersey that I love.
I've got a (fake) authentic Ahman Green 30 jersey that I don't wear much bc it says "Green" on it (mistake to buy that one)
I've got a cheap blue replica (jc penny style) 80 AJ Jersey that I wear a bunch bc he's my favorite Texan and it was my first jersey (circa 2005?)

Do I:
1. Ditch the white authentic and replace it with a #8 white authentic?
2. Keep the white one and upgrade my blue one with a new one? Maybe a dif player and keep the old one for posterity?

I'm totally having an indecisive moment here.

I currently own a Red MW 90 Jersey that I love.
I've got a (fake) authentic Ahman Green 30 jersey that I don't wear much bc it says "Green" on it (mistake to buy that one)
I've got a cheap blue replica (jc penny style) 80 AJ Jersey that I wear a bunch bc he's my favorite Texan and it was my first jersey (circa 2005?)

Do I:
1. Ditch the white authentic and replace it with a #8 white authentic?
2. Keep the white one and upgrade my blue one with a new one? Maybe a dif player and keep the old one for posterity?

Don't get #8! I'd upgrade your 80 jersey. He deserves better than JC Penny style. That's got no swag ;)

Not a Schaub fan? We both went to Virginia so its got that going for it

No, I like Schaub, but when you look down the road and remember those glorious days, number 80 will be there, number 8 won't.

And then there's the whole Carr thing ;)

But yes, get what speaks to you. Sometimes I buy things with sparkles on them :)

1x Watt, men's blue, size medium
www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nfl-houston-texans-99-watt-blue2011-p-9959.html

I will pay pal you $31 and pm my address info when you acknowledge this post.

Thanks for all the trouble you are going through for all of us.

Philip

Yes, I can add you to the next order. I'm putting all the shipping people on the next one. I'm submitting one order tonight, the next will probably be this weekend or I may wait until Monday for people. Depends on how fast people are with the Paypal.

Okie dokie. Order #2 is ready and will have 11 jerseys in it. It will include:

Kimmy - White Ryans Large
Hookem - XL White Freeman
Dr2bkay - Schaub Kids S, and Small Blue Ladies Foster
My friend - Small Tottenham, Medium blue AJ
Double Barrel - Youth AJ Blue Small, Youth Brady White Small
CKW - AJ Blue XL, Foster Red XL
Me - Hakeem Rockets jersey Large

Products
Product ID Images Name Qty. Price
1168 nfl houston texans johnson 80# blue
size (48)M 1 $17.50
13961 2011-2012 England Premier League Tottenham Hotspur Tottenham home jerseys white
jerseys S 1 $20.00
4630 nfl tampa bay buccaneers #5 freeman white (0)
size (52)XL 1 $17.50
7410 nfl houston texans #8 schaub red[kids]
size S(10-12) 1 $17.50
14162 women nfl houston texans #23 foster field flirt fashion blue
jerseys S 1 $17.50
14039 nfl Youth New England Patriots #12 Tom Brady white
size S(10-12) 1 $17.50
14282 youth nfl houston texans #80 johnson blue[johnson]
size S(10-12) 1 $17.50
484 nfl houston texans #59 ryans white
size (50)L 1 $17.50
1168 nfl houston texans johnson 80# blue
size (52)XL 1 $17.50
6901 houston texans #23 foster red
size (52)XL 1 $17.50
---------
Sub-Total: $251.75
Free Shipping: $0.00
Total: $251.75

Next order will be with people who are needing the jerseys shipped for the most part. Already have 9 spots spoken for, but if you want to get in, let me know ASAP.

Ok, 2 jerseys were Out of Stock, so those will be refunded to me. The jerseys were the Tottenham jersey for a friend of mine, and Dr2Bkay's Blue Foster Women's jersey. Dr2Bkay, do you want me to refund you the money, or do you want to order a different jersey on the next order?

Ok, 2 jerseys were Out of Stock, so those will be refunded to me. The jerseys were the Tottenham jersey for a friend of mine, and Dr2Bkay's Blue Foster Women's jersey. Dr2Bkay, do you want me to refund you the money, or do you want to order a different jersey on the next order?

dang. They didn't give you the option of choosing another one? If they do, I want to Johnson one, same style.

http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/w...johnson-field-flirt-fashion-blue-p-14163.html

"I" should by paid in full now.

Yep, you're good. I actually have 11 lined up for order #3 now. Waiting to see how much more interest there is before making that one. It's looking like that will be the last one, so I will need to throw the remaining orders into it.

If you can do it, my buddy would like to get in on the next order.

1x JJ Watt Men's Red XXXL Jersey
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nfl-houston-texans-99-jj-watt-red-p-14228.html

1x Andre Johnson Men's White XXXL Jersey
http://www.jerseysnfljerseys.name/nfl-houston-texans-johnson-80-white-p-1166.html

Let me know if you can do it.

Great, got you down. This will be added to the 3rd order or the 4th if there is a 4th.

Since I put in the 2nd order in yesterday, I expect those jerseys to come in Friday the 7th, assuming it takes the same amount of time as the last one. I'd like to hold off on the next order until next week, probably Friday, to see how much more interest there is. I need to know if there's enough interest for a 4th order, or if we will go ahead with about 15 jerseys in the next one. Just wait and for now, assuming no one is in a huge rush to get their jersey.

Great, got you down. This will be added to the 3rd order or the 4th if there is a 4th.

Since I put in the 2nd order in yesterday, I expect those jerseys to come in Friday the 7th, assuming it takes the same amount of time as the last one. I'd like to hold off on the next order until next week, probably Friday, to see how much more interest there is. I need to know if there's enough interest for a 4th order, or if we will go ahead with about 15 jerseys in the next one. Just wait and for now, assuming no one is in a huge rush to get their jersey.

I want mine for tomorrow! :stirpot:

FYI, the package is in the mail in Fuzhou right now. I expect it to be here around Thursday. Will update later.

Back