Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Draft Analysis

tjwhite123

Practice Squad
I will admit that I wasn' best pleased when I found out we were drafting Mario Williams, especially with what was said about him on the Draft Coverage, but then I thought that the guys that picked him are the professionals! I know we all think we could do a better job, but Reggie Bush does have quite a few downsides, such as size and blocking, plus we could do with a strong DE threat.

The way I see it is that we could really do with some more pressure on the QB, especially in the AFC South with Manning, Leftwich and McNair/Young. Its the best way of shutting down their offences. Look what Manning and the Colts did against the Chargers last year after the pressure that Manning had from Merriman.

Also think we have done very well on the OL front so far with Winston and Spencer, although I was quite supprised to see us turn down Justice at the beginning of the 2nd round. Picked up a good LB though, and should hopefully help to fill the void left by the release of Sharper and Foreman 2 years ago.

Building a team for the future now! Lets do it!

Back