Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Dont forget we have the best rookie in the NFL

The Texans had a good draft. The #1 will haunt us for awhile now. Who passed on Micheal Jordan again?

OH!!! I get it you only read the box score after the game!!!

Nope - I watch the game from the field level seats and I know that Mario is not nearly as aggressive as he needs to be. If he is injured, then he needs to sit - otherwise he needs to step up and make some plays. Why do you feel the need to defend someone that is not living up to his potential?

Nope - I watch the game from the field level seats and I know that Mario is not nearly as aggressive as he needs to be. If he is injured, then he needs to sit - otherwise he needs to step up and make some plays. Why do you feel the need to defend someone that is not living up to his potential?

Dude, are you serious? It was obvious that Smith had the Texans DE's playing a containment defense, and not over persuing VY. There is a reason VY only had 4-5 rush attempts. The DT's were pass rushing more than the ends, with the LB's and DE's containing. Did anyone else notice the hold on Mario by the RT on VY's game winning run? I thought it was pretty obvious, but he has only received a couple calls for holding against his opposing lineman in the season.

Maurice Jones Drew is arguably the best rookie on offense, but the ESPN hype will probably give it to Bush.

Maurice Jones Drew is arguably the best rookie on offense, but the ESPN hype will probably give it to Bush.

Why would either of those two get it over Young? Young has taken a team out of the cellar to a potential playoff team in one year. Drew is a good back, and Colston is great when he plays, but Young has done more for a team than any rookie in the NFL.

I think there is something to that as Colston has really performed - as has Bush. Can't say the same for #90.

Actually, your wrong there... Bush JUST started to preforming.. he hasnt really done nothing till the last two games. #90 has made a impact, but not a major one yet.

How can you say he's the best rookie in the NFL when Vince Young is 6-5 as a starter. One of those wins being against the Colts (something Steve McNair hadn't done since 2002).

Demeco is really really really good but Vince has done more for his team than Demeco.

The quarterback will always get the most credit.

Back