Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Devin Hester

gtexan02

Working?
This guy is crazy. By far the best return man in the entire NFL. He just tied the record for most return TDs if Im' not mistaken with 5

This guy is crazy. By far the best return man in the entire NFL. He just tied the record for most return TDs if Im' not mistaken with 5

This guy is doing on punt returns what Reggie Bush was supposed to be doing.

I'm laughing at Mel Kiper now for calling the Bears morons for choosing him in the 2nd round.

Then again, Mel Kiper is hardly ever right in my opinion. The only talent level he can judge is the superior players.

Was it me or where there tons of pushing in the backs that didn't get called. It's eerily similar to when Hall of the Chiefs would run back so many although there were blatant penalties. Can't take it away from him though, great player.

People here always push for UT guys...screw that. I say we draft everyone from THE U. They produce studs.

People here always push for UT guys...screw that. I say we draft everyone from THE U. They produce studs.

I've said forever that Hester is a stud. And we don't say pick all UT players, just the ones who are going to be amazing... Players like Nathan Vasher, Derrick Johnson, Cedric Benson and Vince Young all come to mind.

I've said forever that Hester is a stud. And we don't say pick all UT players, just the ones who are going to be amazing... Players like Nathan Vasher, Derrick Johnson, Cedric Benson and Vince Young all come to mind.

Compare it to guys from the U. It's not even close. Might be thugs but they can play.

Compare it to guys from the U. It's not even close. Might be thugs but they can play.

Whats to compare. Picking a player from UT and picking a player from the U are not mutually exclusive. Nobody is saying do an entire draft class from a single college. What is your point?

Yah.. the ones that make it out alive.
thanks for that comment.

hester is great. the bears targeted him before the draft, despite having no real position. frankly, that doesn't matter. 6 TD's from a 2nd rounder is good.

The talking heads are arguing the case for him as ROY. I have to say I'm starting to come around. No other rookie return man has ever had that kind of impact.

I still say VY should get it for the Titans turn around, but Hester is making a good case

He's just so fast and just doesn't slow down when he changes direction. Watch how his head doesn't bob at all when he runs... that's exactly how they teach sprinters to run. He's got a background in track at Miami and it shows. If he looks fast, imagine Gatlin. I know he's not a football player, but Hester running gives you a glimpse at what Gatlin could look like.

I can't believe Hester ran a 4.51, and if he did that's gotta make you question the importance of that metric.

Back