Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

day2

baba ganoush

Waterboy
if he is still available do we take darnell bing from USC in the forth...since we gave up our fifth for eric moulds we are left with a sixth and seventh round picks. who would you take with our last picks in our draft????

we dont have a 5th unfortunately :).. chances are we wont be able to take him unless we get him in the 4th.

i'd deffinately take one of the safeties with our next pick, and then look at projects like reggie mcneil with our 6th & 7th.

Im thinking Ko would be a great pick at #4.. but i dunno.. we need to really take a look at everyone who is still available..i have no idea at the moment.

Ko Simpson is a definite steal in the 4th IMO. He is a great hard hitting ballhawk type of safety that could have good impact on special teams and compete for a starting spot immediately. Our 4th round pick last year was probably our best pick last year, lets make it our best pick this year too!!!

Simpson S
Bing S

Webb CB
Minter CB

Marshall WR
D. Williams WR

Tim Day TE

The depth of this year's draft is remarkable.

Man, wish we didn't do P-Buc trade last year.

Simpson is faster than Bing, but Bing is bigger... tough call. Both could excel in our defense. With CC Brown, either would do well...

Simpson scored about an 11 on his Wonderlic.. that probably played a part in his slide.

That, combined with the HUGE range of grades given to DBs in this draft.

Before the draft..I said that I was really reluctant to take Simpson any higher than the third, because of his Wonderlic score. Now, id LOVE LOVE LOVE to get him in the 4th. I think he is REALLY worth the risk in the 4th.

Bing is an SS..which we have 2 of that are starter quality. Simpson is a FS.. which we dont have any of.

I just can't believe we actually able to draft Ko or Bing in the 4th!:drool: Man, this has to bethe most impressive draft in our short history. Did Kubiak & Co knew Winston(to 3rd), Ko or Bing(to 4th) slips this far?

Here is my two cents:

ILB - Gerris Wilkinson
ILB - Kai Parham

CB - Alan Zemaitis
CB - Anwar Philips
CB - Dee Webb

FS - Ko Simpson
FS - Pat Watkins
FS - Antione Bethea

Those are my guys. I would love to see if Webb can last till the 6th.

I really really want KO! I hope McNair sticks to his alma mater and pick my boy! I would of taken him in the 2nd but I am a bit biased. (which I hope mcnair is too)

kiwitexansfan said:
Here is my two cents:

ILB - Kai Parham

CB - Alan Zemaitis
CB - Anwar Philips
CB - Dee Webb

FS - Ko Simpson
FS - Pat Watkins
FS - Antione Bethea

Those are my guys. I would love to see if Webb can last till the 6th.

good list- leon williams is another LB we could look at- and, unless i missed it, charles gordon is still there

Back