Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

DALLAS FAN NOW!

Dondo

Practice Squad
The stupid Texans coach has lost more games for our team than any other coach in the NFL. We lost one of the best QBs in the NFL to injury. You could see Watson's disgust after our dumb-ass coach lost the last game for the Texans. We should have beaten NE and Seattle. Now that we are a weenie kneeling team, I am not watching the Texans anymore. Moving on to the Cowboy!

The stupid Texans coach has lost more games for our team than any other coach in the NFL. We lost one of the best QBs in the NFL to injury. You could see Watson's disgust after our dumb-ass coach lost the last game for the Texans. We should have beaten NE and Seattle. Now that we are a weenie kneeling team, I am not watching the Texans anymore. Moving on to the Cowboy!

Trust me, Jason Garrett is not a superior game manager to Obrien...

Great choice. Garrett is the poster child for a great headcoach that brings out the best of his team. :bravo:

We are really going to miss your insighful contributions to this MB.

Have a nice day.

:coffee:

Texans need to get rid of Smith and McNair. Come on Tillman or MMac buy McNair out.

PATRIOTS FAN NOW...

Sorry for the bad joke, and the tough loss. Your team is so beat up it is impressive that you came so close. Unfortunately, it was against a garbage fire Colts team :(. I would still be hopeful for improvement. I bet you win a few more.

Also, Dallas was totally embarrassed on this play:

https://streamable.com/etd3k

The DBs need to take on the blocks so the others can swarm to the ball.

Reactions: JB
The stupid Texans coach has lost more games for our team than any other coach in the NFL. Did any other coach in the Nfl have an opportunity to lose more games for us?
We lost one of the best QBs in the NFL to injury. You could see Watson's disgust after our dumb-ass coach lost the last game for the Texans. We should have beaten NE and Seattle. Now that we are a weenie kneeling team, I am not watching the Texans anymore. Moving on to the Cowboy!

hyperbole much?

See ya! At you don't have to worry about neg rep being shown to all

Honey, if the hiccups of coaching and fielding a consistent winner as a Texan fan is hard to take, you couldn't hang with us. Being a Cowboys fan isn't for the faint at heart. Perhaps New England would be a better choice.

Honey, if the hiccups of coaching and fielding a consistent winner as a Texan fan is hard to take, you couldn't hang with us. Being a Cowboys fan isn't for the faint at heart. Perhaps New England would be a better choice.

Not sure if that was to me. I grew up in Massachusetts and have followed the Patriots since 96. Not sure if an allegiance like that is a choice per say :). I took an interest in HOU from the shared coaching tree and the offensive system you folks run. I came/come here to discuss X & Os with you folks. I will still jump at the chance at a bad joke however.

Watson is also incredibly likable. Hope he recovers well.

Not sure if that was to me. I grew up in Massachusetts and have followed the Patriots since 96. Not sure if an allegiance like that is a choice per say :). I took an interest in HOU from the shared coaching tree and the offensive system you folks run. I came/come here to discuss X & Os with you folks. I will still jump at the chance at a bad joke however.

Watson is also incredibly likable. Hope he recovers well.
No, it was a response to the original poster who seemed to have grown weary on sticking with the Texans. As a die hard Cowboys fan I know it requires a lot to stay faithful and thought perhaps the Patriots would be a better fit given their history of success.

No, it was a response to the original poster who seemed to have grown weary on sticking with the Texans. As a die hard Cowboys fan I know it requires a lot to stay faithful and thought perhaps the Patriots would be a better fit given their recent history of success.

Fify

Lol - met a girl from Dallas yesterday, mentioned growing up in Dallas and had my Texans hat on. She asked who I rooted for and I said both so she asked favorite. I said right now Houston but the Roger Staubach Cowboys will always be my all time favorite. She asked "who?"

Lol - met a girl from Dallas yesterday, mentioned growing up in Dallas and had my Texans hat on. She asked who I rooted for and I said both so she asked favorite. I said rught now Houston but the Roger Staubach Cowboys will always be my all time favorite. She asked "who?"
Tony Casillas was at the game yesterday and was see on the big screen. Even though he's a few years younger than Staubach era, he is aging quite well.

Last edited:
I’ve always been a Cowboys fan, can I stay?

Was going to say we would have to bring this before the TT Jury. But it looks like the honorable TT SC Justice CAK has ruled on the case.

Case settled, you aint goin nowhere.

Why don't you go with the Eagles, they are clearly the best team in the NFC East instead you are going with the team that's only the #3 or #2 team in its own division.
Eagles will be in Minny next year for the SB.

GO CASE!

Case still will not return Coach BO's phone calls. Case is too busy getting ready for the Super Bowl.

Coach BO played a bad DE for Brown U ( The home of the most liberal ivy league U - a bunch of liberal weenies that love to get on their knees any chance they get.

OB should be fired and Rick the dick too. The poor Texan players deserve better than a bunch of kneelers!

How are the Cowboys working out for you? Have you jumped ship again?

8ab6888120cb96765b5e3a0b86d2a5b0.jpg

GO CASE!

Case still will not return Coach BO's phone calls. Case is too busy getting ready for the Super Bowl.

Coach BO played a bad DE for Brown U ( The home of the most liberal ivy league U - a bunch of liberal weenies that love to get on their knees any chance they get.

OB should be fired and Rick the dick too. The poor Texan players deserve better than a bunch of kneelers!

Why are you cutting and pasting this message in multiple threads?

Take you your politics to the NSZ so you can be eaten alive. :dangit:

upload_2017-12-21_10-55-16.png

GO CASE!

TU6c3ec.gif

You're a shame to all Cowboys fans. Go away.

The only shame? is that more "Cowboys Fans" ain't got the guts to be as forthcoming
as I am when it comes to commenting on threads like these, they wanna play nice and
kiss up I just wanna bulldoze through the crap and get to the heart of the matter

so kindly keep your reject fans to yourself we don't want them cheering for us

Thanks

Last edited:
Back