Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Countdown to Canton

Joe Texan

Inducted 04
For all who are going this is a checklist. I got everything but if you got questions here is the place to ask

Are you enshrined into Canton? If so, do you have a photo? I've heard the rumors but never saw any photos. Gtexan went recently and he didn't see anything. JB said display might have been taken down?

I want to know all about our famed Joe Texan who we all love and respect.

Buying our plane tickets tonight (had to wait on a judge to set a hearing).

I'm excited, should be a fun weekend.

Which airline did you use/ how much are they running. Need to buy my flight, asap.

Also how long are yall staying?

I think Southwest - getting there Friday ASAP and leaving Monday morning - but we're flying in and out of Columbus - that's where my 'guest' and his wife live.

It WAS $600 but is up to $800. Couldn't buy before now because I was waiting on a judge to set a hearing.

I think Southwest - getting there Friday ASAP and leaving Monday morning - but we're flying in and out of Columbus - that's where my 'guest' and his wife live.

It WAS $600 but is up to $800. Couldn't buy before now because I was waiting on a judge to set a hearing.

Are you litigating? I thought you wanted no parts of a courtroom?

Bill we do not have time for court talk so let's get back to canton Kay we are getting there Wednesday will arrive canton 7 am Thursday and will leave canton Sunday. My ticket was 250 but we got them early. Sorry to hear y'all had to wait call me when you get in canton

Geeeezzz!! I wanted to go so bad this year, but, decided I didn't want to spend my time around so many Cowboy fans! Staying in the bathroom puking is not my idea of FUN!! :) Besides, I'm to pissed off they tainted Jerry Rice's induction by having he friggin Cowboys play!! Maybe next year will be a better time for me to go.

grandma let me know we will set you up and I would not want to spend the weekend helping you by handing you breath mints because Jerrah was in town. I will try to kick him for you.

Back