Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Colts Texans: Part Duex

ColtsFan in CA

Practice Squad
well guys here to wish you all luck in the upcoming game... I know last meeting was pretty harsh on you devoted fans. So I am looking for a good, exciting and injury free game

GO COLTS

There has got to be a way to get Manning out of this zone he is in. I hope we can find that way out this Sunday.

El Tejano said:
There has got to be a way to get Manning out of this zone he is in. I hope we can find that way out this Sunday.

I think every team in the NFL is trying to figure that out right now :hmmm:

The way he is playing..that will be a difficult task.

Good Luck

How frustrating is it to know that Manning and this offense is playing so well (on historic levels) and yet the Colts might not even make it through the playoffs when they have to travel to New England or Pittsburgh?

swisher said:
How frustrating is it to know that Manning and this offense is playing so well (on historic levels) and yet the Colts might not even make it through the playoffs when they have to travel to New England or Pittsburgh?

Who is to say that New England or Pittsburgh will still be in the playoffs when and if the Colts make it there? The AFC is so stacked this year, that you can't honestly say a team is just gonna roll through the playoffs.

i'll just say as good as the colts have been playing theres no way they could beat the steelers or the Patriots in the play-offs, those teams are just to balanced overall !

Back atcha Colt's fan. You've got a great team there. Manning is definatley in a zone. I have liked Payton since first watching him in Tennessee. He's a class act.
Hope you have good luck next week. But not this week!
Gotta go with the Texans.

TexansTrueFan said:
i'll just say as good as the colts have been playing theres no way they could beat the steelers or the Patriots in the play-offs, those teams are just to balanced overall !

TTF, I wonder what you were thinking when you said that. That is like saying there is no way the Texans can beat the Colts this week. :thud:

The Colts can certainly beat the Steelers and Patriots. And the Texans can certainly beat the Colts. Matter of fact, neither the Steelers, Patriots or Colts have their division locked up. It is possible(not probable) that one of them could be a wildcard (or worse).

Think before you make statements that can't be backed up with logic.

Richard

Well here's to football and all the excitement it brings to millions of people,as I have said in many posts"ANY GIVEN SUNDAY" is a rule of thumb that cannot be ignored,and as the Kansas City CHUMPS showed us all that a bad D can beat the Colts your Offense just has to answer the call,not that our D is the worse in the league,But 29th is not the greatest,so for all you Die hard Colts fans out there.GO TEXANS! :shocked

Any given Sunday is exactly correct! I am a die hard Colts fan, but no way do I expect any games from here on in to be a "breeze". As well as the colts team has been playing the "Any given Sunday" thing scares me to death!

The Titans comming out last week and doing these on-side kicks right off the bat was brilliant! The came out and put us right back on our heels. This is what I keep stressing...Every team now is out for blood...Period!

Good luck to you guys today. I will be watching on the edge of my couch for sure! You guys have a heck of a team. This just isn't the "Year" of the Texans.

Peace.

Back