Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Co workers after a loss

D-Frank

Waterboy
how much crap do they give yall for being a Texan fan? I got a buncha cowboy co workers and they really lay it on me. I got a friend who after we loss the monday nighter came to work with a customized white tee cortland finnegan shirt on, the bad thing is he wore it all day and I had to work with him all day and continued to put it in my face while his cowboys won

point is there are few Texans fans in my part of texans how much hazing do yall get

how much crap do they give yall for being a Texan fan? I got a buncha cowboy co workers and they really lay it on me. I got a friend who after we loss the monday nighter came to work with a customized white tee cortland finnegan shirt on, the bad thing is he wore it all day and I had to work with him all day and continued to put it in my face while his cowboys won

point is there are few Texans fans in my part of texans how much hazing do yall get

I get a lot. Especially when I drive in to the parking lot Then they hand me numbers for tattoo removal.

not much they just think the texans are the same ol texans they more just feel sorry for me

some are dallas fans and all a texans loss does is give them more ammo tho hey Dallas isnt doing so good either i just remind them they have tony romo on there team LOL

Not too much crap from my co workers when I go back after a loss (which is kinda surprising considering that I'm in Cowboys country). I think they just feel sorry for me. Plus, I tell it like it is. If we sucked, I admit it and don't make excuses.

Not too much crap from my co workers when I go back after a loss (which is kinda surprising considering that I'm in Cowboys country). I think they just feel sorry for me. Plus, I tell it like it is. If we sucked, I admit it and don't make excuses.

I am always honest and acountable with my views on the game but i got a guy at work that can turn things around and get under my skin, Idont have to go through all the details but to sum it up its like when AJ goes against finnegan, finds a way to get under his skin no matter what

Out of genuine curiousity, is it possible your co-worker Cowboy fans lay it on because of Texans behavior after beating us or gloating about our every loss? Otherwise, I just don't get it. Being a die hard, and having met so many, I have seen either little interest in any team as far as smack talk other than Redskins, Eagles, Giants and Pittsburgh. However there is an significant number of fans that do genuinely wish the Texans success except when playing each other for real, not that pre-season stuff.

Out of genuine curiousity, is it possible your co-worker Cowboy fans lay it on because of Texans behavior after beating us or gloating about our every loss? Otherwise, I just don't get it. Being a die hard, and having met so many, I have seen either little interest in any team as far as smack talk other than Redskins, Eagles, Giants and Pittsburgh. However there is an significant number of fans that do genuinely wish the Texans success except when playing each other for real, not that pre-season stuff.

I am always honest and acountable with my views on the game but i got a guy at work that can turn things around and get under my skin, Idont have to go through all the details but to sum it up its like when AJ goes against finnegan, finds a way to get under his skin no matter what

In my small town we got a lot of hard nosed rednecks who like to put each other down and when they are down they like to kick em/us in the mouth

Mine aren't bad. They stay away from me after a loss but as the years go by and the losses pile up they've taken pity on me I think. Even the Cowboy fan in the office next to me is nice. She's also a Texans fan so it's not like she enjoys the loss either. She just has another team to follow to take the shame off.

I was doing ok till VY started playing for the titans again, and the Vince Young nuthuggers have shown up rubbing it in. I swear one guy starts talking at work and I'm waiting on VY's **** to fly out of his mouth at any moment.

Mine aren't bad. They stay away from me after a loss but as the years go by and the losses pile up they've taken pity on me I think. Even the Cowboy fan in the office next to me is nice. She's also a Texans fan so it's not like she enjoys the loss either. She just has another team to follow to take the shame off.
They see the melancholy in your eyes grow as the greatest mediocre team in the league destroys your optimism with each thump of the podium.

I think a lot of it is that Cowboy fans here in SA dont care about the Texans one way or the other.

I get a ton of crap about being a Texans fan, and games like today are
exactly why. I have to play mind games to avoid discussion about a
royal collapse like today. This team STILL has yet to play a SINGLE
FOUR QUARTER GAME. Why did Kubiak stop running the ball down their
throat? Chris Brown, and Slaton were gashing them on the run all game
long, then, for no reason at all, no more run plays. I was Kubiaks
biggest apologist, but after today, I don't care what happens to him
in Houston anymore.

In my small town we got a lot of hard nosed rednecks who like to put each other down and when they are down they like to kick em/us in the mouth
Just keep reminding him that it's nice to win games in the regular season, but as long as the Cowboys continue to NOT win playoff games they're not better than us. As a matter of fact, that has to be more frustrating going 13 and 3 or 11 and 5 and still not winning in the playoffs.

Naturally your co-worker will throw in the 5 Super Bowls argument, but just remind him that this league is always going to be a "what have you done for me lately". No Texas team has done squat lately.

And if he brings up the Colts game, tell him that beating the Raiders is about as automatic as it gets. Even the best Cowboy fans were not sure if they'd be able to dominate them after their past few games.

Just my two cents.

My damn license plates say "Go Txns" and I went to tennessee for thanksgiving. It was not a fun drive. I got laughs and honks :(

It isn't the co-workers, it is the smart-arse 8th graders I teach that can't wait for my class on Monday mornings. (Really bad today, since we just came back from the holiday break and they have 2 losses to tease me about).

It isn't the co-workers, it is the smart-arse 8th graders I teach that can't wait for my class on Monday mornings. (Really bad today, since we just came back from the holiday break and they have 2 losses to tease me about).

thats funny, Id have to say I have it real bad but thats about as bad as it gets!

Pardon me, but as a Colts fan, I'm not seeing where Dallas fans are coming from. Haven't you won as many playoff games since you came into existence as the Cowboys have?

I love the Cowboys because they are so easy to pick correctly in my Pigskin Pick'em. They are great against mediocre teams, but whenever they string a few together enough that the national hype is blown way out of proportion, you can safely pick them to lose no matter who they are playing and they come crashing down to Earth again.

They'll never do anything until they get some leadership in that locker room. They have no sense of perspective.

I get it big every time from a Colts fan :gun:

The other 95% of my co-workers that are Cowboys fans usually show me false sympathy.

When it comes to Cowgirl fan all I say is 19-10 but now the Titan fans is the ones that piss me off. I dred going back to Afghanistan and having to hear **** from my platoon seargent (Titans fan)...:gun:

Back