Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Chris Brown

Texans34Life

I BLEED TEXANS!
Titans | Brown set to hit free-agent market
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:26:20 -0800

Jim Wyatt, of the Tennessean, reports Tennessee Titans RB Chris Brown is scheduled to become a free agent this offseason. The club is not expected to try and re-sign him.

Should the Texans go after him in the offseason?

Please don't take Chris Brown, he's our superstar! It would take a 2nd rounder for the Titans to even entertain your offers! (reverse psychology)

Too bad it wasn't the Texans Kris Brown, we sure could go for another kicker..

The guy drills a 50 yarder with no time left to beat the Colts, lets say bye to him though?:shades:

The year before last is long gone and I think Kris has learned a lot, he our kicker.

Please don't take Chris Brown, he's our superstar! It would take a 2nd rounder for the Titans to even entertain your offers! (reverse psychology)

You signed our teddy 'Baire, it's only fair.

Chris Brown has more or less been a disappointment throughout his career and has battled plenty of injury problems during his four years in the league. In the limited time he's played he's looked good at times but has been inconsistent. I don't really like the idea of bringing him in here other than maybe on a very minimal contract with some sort of performance incentives and no signing bonus and let him battle it out in training camp with everyone else. He should not at all be our major RB acquisition this offseason, I don't trust him to hold up for a full year much more than I trust Domanick to actually come back and last a full year.

By all means let's sign a part-time, often injured running back.....oh and let's give him a huge signing bonus and ginormous contract.:sarcasm:

Uh...on second thought...............NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO

Chris Brown was never the same after Jason Simmons laid him out a few years ago. I still remember that hit. Ouch!!!

The hit was two years ago, so its in the archives...get on Vinny's good side and he might dig it up. I'm looking up the pic on my computer...but don't count on me finding it.

Here it is

houstontexans3ry3yc.gif

Back