Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Chad Johnson Arrested

HOU-TEX

Ah, Football!
Anyone who follows Chad on Twitter knows the dude's a riot. Personally, I like him more since he's been out of the league. He's always seemed like a down to Earth kinda guy, but there always seems to be a lapse in judgment every now and then. This latest lapse is funny stuff!

Chad Johnson was just arrested and placed in handcuffs inside a Florida courtroom ... after the judge in his probation violation hearing ordered the ex-NFL star to spend 30 days in jail.

The move comes after Johnson pissed off the Broward County judge by slapping his male lawyer's butt during the hearing.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/10/chad-johnson-arrested-after-slapping-lawyers-ass/

:lol:

The hell? I can understand a Judge getting ticked off and slapping a fine on him or even locking him up for a few hours to teach him a lesson about proper courtroom etiquette.

A whole month though! Wow.

Any bets on how long he actually stays in? I say under 48 hours then released.

Ouch
"His probation was also extended until December 21, 2013 ... and he must complete an additional 25 hours of community service along with extra therapy sessions.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/10/chad-johnson-arrested-after-slapping-lawyers-ass/#ixzz2VpZMeGKd"

[IMGwidthsize=300]http://images.veer.com/IMG/PIMG/CCP/CCP0006937_P.JPG[/IMG]

Illegal celebration, 30 days.

Seriously, it's a domestic violence case and you don't check in with your probation officer? Dumb.

The hell? I can understand a Judge getting ticked off and slapping a fine on him or even locking him up for a few hours to teach him a lesson about proper courtroom etiquette.

A whole month though! Wow.

Y'all are missing the point here. The 30 days are not for the butt slap. He violated his probation. He could have had his bond revoked and sent to jail for the duration of his probation. The judge was going to let him off light and then he acted the fool. While someone is holding no time to six months in their hands don't piss them off.

Y'all are missing the point here. The 30 days are not for the butt slap. He violated his probation. He could have had his bond revoked and sent to jail for the duration of his probation. The judge was going to let him off light and then he acted the fool. While someone is holding no time to six months in their hands don't piss them off.

Ahh makes more since, yea I read it as a punishment for the butt slap.

Ahh makes more since, yea I read it as a punishment for the butt slap.

It kinda was. He was going to receive a much lighter sentence without any jail time before the butt-slap. Once he gave the butt-slap the judge got pissed and laid it on him.

Plus, it didn't help matters that the judge was a female and the original charge was assaulting a female

A'ight, they just posted the video and I think Chad was only doing what football players do -- good job, slap on the butt.

Judge was pissed because others in the courtroom had a birds eye view and began laughing at the gesture. I bet the judge reconsidered at a later date and releases him.

How much do you think that played into it? She was going to let him off easy

Yeah, it probably didn't have much to do with it. Never know, I reckon. Maybe she knew going easy on him was the right thing to do and it pissed her off, so she was looking for a reason?

Just spit-balling, but it's quite humorous to me

ku-medium.gif

He's a jack ass. He deserved to go to jail. You don't mess around in a court room setting like that especially when you're already walking on egg shells.

:vincepalm:

Anyone who follows Chad on Twitter knows the dude's a riot. Personally, I like him more since he's been out of the league. He's always seemed like a down to Earth kinda guy, but there always seems to be a lapse in judgment every now and then. This latest lapse is funny stuff!

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/10/chad-johnson-arrested-after-slapping-lawyers-ass/

:lol:

Hey bro, in a lot of ways I agree with you. He can be an asshat, but I don't think he is generally harmful or malicious and generally speaking entertaining. He crossed the line in the courtroom but I think 30 days is kinda harsh!

He was the reason (along with 1560's Raheel) that tweeting was outlawed by minister Goddell: See Raheel Rhamzanalli when he was with 1560 The Game.

He had a plea deal lined up after he stupidly violated his probation and he is joking around in the courtroom. You don't make a joke of the judge's courtroom and expect to come out unscathed. She simply didn't accept the plea deal. It's really not all that surprising.

Ochocinco is just an idiot.

and let's not forget, in the article I read, the judge said he has acted like that before in her courtroom, so hell yeah she was pissed. You don't make a mockery of a judge's courtroom and Chad Ochoklinko ( can't take credit for that name, heard it on radio) did it not once but twice now...

He's lucky she only gave him 30 days...

Heard on the radio he made a heartfelt apology to the judge.
Message received by ochocinco

Back