Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Can You Predict The Words We Will Hear From Kubiak Tommorrow?

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
Let's start with "They outplayed us..........We just didn't play well today........We need to do better next week."

The day will come as it has every season where there is no "next week."

Mr. McNair, when do we get a refund for an obviously defective product instead of a price hike every year? It's time for consideration of establishing the ticket sales center at the 99 Cent Store.

Let's start with "They outplayed us..........We just didn't play well today........We need to do better next week."

The day will come as it has every season where there is no "next week."

Mr. McNair, when do we get a refund for an obviously defective product instead of a price hike every year? It's time for consideration of establishing the ticket sales center at the 99 Cent Store.

Coachspeak. What else are we supposed to hear?

Honestly, I don't hold anything Kubiak says to us against him. He's in a no-win situation after a loss. Whatever he says to us is not going to result in more wins, it's not going to make us like him more, it's not going to make us want him as the HC, and it's not going to change McNair's evaluation process. I'd just as soon there never be a PC after any game, win or lose. It's a total non-story every time, and all it does is give a few fans something more to ***** about, as if it matters.

They lost. Anything else that's said after that is immaterial.

"It's on me" over and over and over again. Gary will thump the podium a bunch and look at the floor. Nobody will ask him anything tough because I guess doing so means you don't get to come back and watch him make excuses for his kids next week.

I'd watch it but I've seen it too many times already. I can just replay old ones in my head and get the same results.

Hi. My name is Gary Kubiak, and I’m a sorry ass coach. I know I didn’t have my guys ready to play today, and that’s my fault, but maybe in about a dozen years or so we might get something going. Patience is key to the NFL. Turning a talented team like the Texans into trash doesn’t come easy. You have to not work at it day in and day out to have a bunch of grown crazed testosterone filled young men turn into sheep during the game.

Next week we’ll try harder. We might even get a sack over the next year or so, but that might be asking a lot. I’m sure my kids will be ready for Oakland after their milk and cookies.

Honestly, I don't hold anything Kubiak says to us against him. He's in a no-win situation after a loss. Whatever he says to us is not going to result in more wins, it's not going to make us like him more, it's not going to make us want him as the HC, and it's not going to change McNair's evaluation process. I'd just as soon there never be a PC after any game, win or lose. It's a total non-story every time, and all it does is give a few fans something more to ***** about, as if it matters.

:goodpost:

Why does it really matter what he says? Would you rather have him make a fool out himself and end up on a Lite Beer commercial?

They lost the game. I'm sure he'd rather not say anything, but he has to, simply because that's required for a HC. I'm sure he has a script.

:goodpost: rep your way
As is any pointless griping posted here or elsewhere.

Hi. My name is Gary Kubiak, and I’m a sorry ass coach. I know I didn’t have my guys ready to play today, and that’s my fault, but maybe in about a dozen years or so we might get something going. Patience is key to the NFL. Turning a talented team like the Texans into trash doesn’t come easy. You have to not work at it day in and day out to have a bunch of grown crazed testosterone filled young men turn into sheep during the game.

Next week we’ll try harder. We might even get a sack over the next year or so, but that might be asking a lot. I’m sure my kids will be ready for Oakland after their milk and cookies.

I KNEW that was you behind that "THORN" facade........sneeky little devil!:hmmm:

"You can't be last in the run on both sides of the ball in this league and expect to win." Oh wait, he already used that one.

We just made too many mistakes, you can't turn the ball over - lose the turnover battle and expect to win. We have had too many mental errors and when your a young team you can't make those mistakes cause the real teams in the NFL will treat us like the unprepared, outcoached, worthless, junior college culls that we are. Trust me I know greatness and what it takes to be great - I got the hell out of the way and watched Elway my entire career. Those who can't do, coach. And those who can't coach, coach the Texans.

Id LOVE to hear him throw some people under the bus.

"I put us into a position to win that game, but where the hell was the defense? Frank?"

I truly wish he would walk over to the fatass writer from The Chron and punch him in the ball sack for calling the team an abomination. If he won't, maybe Mario will do it.

McClain has an axe to grind against the Texans, and it has been that way since they started.

Back