Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Cadillac Williams gone for season..?...

ChrisG

Road Fan
according to Jason Cole of Yahoo Sports (yea ik, but he seemed to have some inside info) Cadillac Williams is out for the season he torn the muscle that holds the knee in place, apparently his knee cap moved up into this thigh

it is possibly a career ending injury

Man, that doesn't sound good. I'm wondering if it was the same guy on Carolina that hit AJ? Seems like it was.

Man, that doesn't sound good. I'm wondering if it was the same guy on Carolina that hit AJ? Seems like it was.

they have a video on NFL.com, it wasn't really the hit that was bad, it was a regular hit he just planted his foot and fell back at a werid angle

that's awful. he hasn't been performing well as of late (actually not really at all since his great first few rookie games...). not a good sign.

Try his career might be over!!

Buccaneers | C. Williams' injury potentially career-threatening
Sun, 30 Sep 2007 21:43:24 -0700

Jason Cole, of Yahoo! Sports, reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Cadillac Williams (knee) suffered a potentially career-threatening torn patellar tendon in his right leg Week 4, according to a source close to Williams. Williams is expected to see renowned orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews Monday, Oct. 1, according to a member of Williams' family.

per www.kffl/com/hotw/

If that's the case I feel for the kid.

The Buccaneers already led 7-0 when Williams rumbled down the right sideline for an 18-yard gain. He was hit by safety Chris Harris, and Williams' leg bent awkwardly under him.

Is this guy taking cheap shots at people or is this just a freak coincidence? If I'm the NFL I think I might investigate his play.

fortunately Cadillac has been pretty bad this year, and the Pittman/Graham backfield has been doing well, so Gruden has a good excuse to go away from him

The Bucs also lost their LT Petitgout for the season too. He tore his ACL the play after Williams went down.

I'm sure the Texans can speak from experience, injuries suck.:gun:

they have a video on NFL.com, it wasn't really the hit that was bad, it was a regular hit he just planted his foot and fell back at a werid angle

I know, I'm not saying it was a cheap shot, just ironic that on the same side of the field the same type hit that he dished out.

I know, I'm not saying it was a cheap shot, just ironic that on the same side of the field the same type hit that he dished out.

Wrong

AJ's was in the middle of the field and Williams was on the right sideline. The hit on AJ was much harder than on Williams.

Matter of fact, he almost whiffed on the hit on Williams. Williams' plant was mainly the reason for his injury.

:wild:

Back