Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Bush and Franklin

HOU-TEX

Ah, Football!
I've been excited about our defense ever since these two were brought in to coach. These two coupled with all the talent we have on D will do great things. If there's anyone out there to light a fire under TJ, it's this dynamic duo. Here's a nice write up on them from the Texans site.:texflag:

“Jethro and I are going to be the same way all the time and they just have got to get used to it. We’ll get them to move up to our standard and once they get there, they’ll move forward.”

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/Story.asp?story_id=3369

I've been excited about our defense ever since these two were brought in to coach. These two coupled with all the talent we have on D will do great things. If there's anyone out there to light a fire under TJ, it's this dynamic duo. Here's a nice write up on them from the Texans site.:texflag:

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/Story.asp?story_id=3369
I think this years DLine coachs stand a much better chance of relating to our players than last years.

One more plus is having the teachers. Hopefully this wil be a much better season. I remain concerned about the side of defense across from DR. I don't think Faggins is the answer, but Kubes does.

I think this years DLine coachs stand a much better chance of relating to our players than last years.

I agree. In addition, they seem to take more of a 'hands on' approach to coaching. I'm going to make a strong attempt at making a practice or two in order to see them in action.

I've never been to a practice. I know the practices are closed until TC, but can someone fill me in on what to do in order to go?

I agree. In addition, they seem to take more of a 'hands on' approach to coaching. I'm going to make a strong attempt at making a practice or two in order to see them in action.

I've never been to a practice. I know the practices are closed until TC, but can someone fill me in on what to do in order to go?

First, send a check to The Pencil Neck...

Back