Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Broncos at Cowboys Game Thread

I'm proud of this Dallas Cowboys football team. They gave it their all and fought hard all the way through.

Sure, you could say that IF Cundiff had made that FG, we would have won the game, but those if's, and's, and but's aren't going to cut it.

We played a heck of a game against one of the marquee teams in the league and went toe to toe with them.

Hats off to the entire Cowboys organization for planning and playing their hearts out. We've got a team that will be competitive for years to come.

Fun game to watch...the Broncos have a really good team...and the Cowboys were competitive. I'm not going to complain about the 2005 Cowboys after years of bad teams it seems. I've always like Plummer and nice to see him having some success. And I'm glad Aaron got to play and did well.

Well, I'm back and still disappointed about our loss. However, I am encouraged that it was our game to lose against a very strong 8-2 Broncos. It was a very competitive game, and the stadium was packed until the bitter end. Now if the Giants lose on Sunday, we could still hold our place.

Congrats to the Broncos for taking care of business. Indeed, Ron Dayne looks good with his new team, and I am happy that he has given us an opportunity to see what we expected when he was drafted.

Hopefully, we can get four more wins, or at least beat the Giants and the Redskins. Go Cowboys!

A little side note, I was thrilled to return in time to see PVAMU Panthers defeat the TSU Tigers. Two more games this weekend and I will have gone to six football games in eight days. I believe I will be going through some serious withdrawals after Dec. 24th. I began the series with a nice Cowboys win over the Lions, and hopefully will end it with a Texans win over the Rams.

Back