Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Blue Crew Tailgate First game of the season

Bill know's what I'm talking about! He better be there also!! I know someone who can't wait to see her "crocodile man!" ;)

You may want to try Hebert's Specialty Meats on Dairy Ashford. Not sure if they have horse, but they should be able to point you in the right direction....

LMAO. Mike actually did some research.
>Also...I did more investigating and horse is illegal to be consumed in the
>USA. Texas recently passed a law that doesn't even allow the transporting
>of horse meat for consumption through our ports. Previously, Houston
>processed the largest amount of horse meat in the USA as it went through
>our ports from Mexico on its way to French plates and Korean Restaurants in
>Europe.

Hey guys and gals!

I can't wait to come back to Houston this weekend for the game!!! I missed you guys.

We are once again having troubles locating horse meat.

ryanhorse2.jpg

Not sure if anyone noticed, but it looks like we will be enterting through the Westridge Gate this year and Blue Lot will be entering where we entered last year....

I just looked at my Platinum pass and it still shows us entering thru gate 8...
08-Parking-Map.gif

Did you get your Game Day email? Unfortunately my Outlook is giving me problems, but when you click on the platinum link, it shows the entrance at Westridge.

Hope I'm wrong.

Try this link: Parking Page

Click on 'Platinum Lot' above the map.

That is where I got that picture from...But I think they need to do some work on the directions part of that. If you click on the Blue Lot link...It takes you to Fannin and 610. If you click on the Blue Suite/Handicap lot it gives you a map of all of Houston.

That is where I got that picture from...But I think they need to do some work on the directions part of that. If you click on the Blue Lot link...It takes you to Fannin and 610. If you click on the Blue Suite/Handicap lot it gives you a map of all of Houston.

Thanks!!! Whew!! I just tried that. I think they have their links all screwed up... Seems it will be business as usual..

..................nevermind.

I will be making the hike over from yellow. Couldn't find an extra platinum.

No scooters, no segways and no skateboards. Make sure Lauren knows too.

To ensure safety of our fans, no golf carts, skateboards, bicycles, electric transportation devices, Segways or scooters will be allowed in the parking lots.

See everyone tomorrow!!! Woooohoooooooo!!!!!

Stop by for a couple and meet a few. Ask for Tedc and I will introduce you to some people from here.

I gave the grill a good twice over, and it's ready to go. About to head out for some last minute supplies. I'll be cooking up burgers today. Damn I'm excited! WOoooooOOOOooooO! HOOooooOooOOOOOOoOO!

:fans:

Back