Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Blue Crew - Cryboys (part deux) Tailgate

disaacks3

Staff member
So, the question of the week is....whatcha bringin?

So, far I'm bringing a cranky old Cowgirls fan ...(otherwise known as Dad)

Where does the BlueCrew set up?

Right here, buddy!

BlueCrewMap.jpg

Thanks TB. I'll try to get there early enough to party with y'all before the game.

But I'm done on the board for a while, at least till Monday. I talk a lot of **** & I'll be giving Cowboy fans he'll for the next 5 days.

But I don't believe. I love this team, I think we have the best offense in the league. I believe we have the best defense in the league. I think this is the best team in the league, but I don't believe we'll win on Sunday.

Too many intangibles. Cowboys aren't going to start 0-3. Have we ever started 3-0? Governers cup. Jerah.

So I'll be fasting. No more TexansTalk. I'll see y'all on the other side.

Thanks TB. I'll try to get there early enough to party with y'all before the game.

But I'm done on the board for a while, at least till Monday. I talk a lot of **** & I'll be giving Cowboy fans he'll for the next 5 days.

But I don't believe. I love this team, I think we have the best offense in the league. I believe we have the best defense in the league. I think this is the best team in the league, but I don't believe we'll win on Sunday.

Too many intangibles. Cowboys aren't going to start 0-3. Have we ever started 3-0? Governers cup. Jerah.

So I'll be fasting. No more TexansTalk. I'll see y'all on the other side.

Well sir, we will see you Sunday morning!!! Be there....

Seriously, I get the not talking shite stuff. I'm optimistically cautious myself about talking mess. Fasting, can be a good thing!!!

In any event TK, Blue Crew now expects your presence!!!!

I have two meetings at work; 5 days until Sunday, and beyond that; a mixer (25 year Reunion) Friday night, and a formal "25 Year Reunion", Saturday night!!!

OOOOOOOOOOoohhhhhhhhhh and there's a little game that I need to be in Blue Crew @ 7:00 am..

The weekend is FULL!

I have two meetings at work; 5 days until Sunday, and beyond that; a mixer (25 year Reunion) Friday night, and a formal "25 Year Reunion", Saturday night!!!

OOOOOOOOOOoohhhhhhhhhh and there's a little game that I need to be in Blue Crew @ 7:00 am..

The weekend is FULL!

Is that a 25 yr reunion from your day care class? Damn young whippersnapper!

I'm going to morning mass so I won't be able to do the pregame, but after the game I'll be there...and I think an attractive lady MIGHT be meeting me there. I have NO IDEA why.

Last edited:
I will be there, Would you guys like those breakfast tacos again or would yall like faitas?

I want feedback please!

Last edited:

The weekend is FULL!

Nah, I think its 25 yr from his kindergarten class, he never loses sight of old drinking buddies!

Our tailgate is gonna be hoppin this Sunday, and I'm pumped to meet some of you guys/gals! Gonna be a blast!

THAT said! If I don't get to see some of you, esp some of my old timer pals, it'll be because I'll be down on the field before the game!! WOOOHOOO!! Not sure yet, but, looking pretty good! Keepin my fingers crossed for good karma!!

I will be there, Would you guys like those breakfast tacos again or would yall like faitas?

I want feedback please!

I am bringing a friend from Finland to the Giants tailgate and have promised her breakfast tacos......

I am trying to think Cowgirl themed food, and can only come up with a pot of beans.

Help with ideas, I seem to be out.

I am bringing a friend from Finland to the Giants tailgate and have promised her breakfast tacos......

I am trying to think Cowgirl themed food, and can only come up with a pot of beans.

You WOULD bring a Viking chick when I'm showing up with a date wouldn't you?

Our tailgate is gonna be hoppin this Sunday, and I'm pumped to meet some of you guys/gals! Gonna be a blast!

THAT said! If I don't get to see some of you, esp some of my old timer pals, it'll be because I'll be down on the field before the game!! WOOOHOOO!! Not sure yet, but, looking pretty good! Keepin my fingers crossed for good karma!!

I'm bringing the predator mask....

Same here Katie!! Been trying to think of something that does NOT have to be grilled. Right now I'm leaning toward some excellent tamales, and maybe a pot of homemade chili. This is a TEXAS shootout, so maybe adding a little spice will be a good thing! Kara will bring her monkey bread for the early morning, and I'm thinking maybe some kolaches.

I'm still thinkin, so not sure yet!:)

So do yall just want me to be the breakfast taco guy, seems like they were a hit, but that might get boring?

The old man BAILED on me...in his words, he wasn't sure that "He wanted to see the Cowboys get their a**es kicked". Awww....

Next up, is another Cryboys fan...my nephew. Please feel free to haze him repeatedly.

The old man BAILED on me...in his words, he wasn't sure that "He wanted to see the Cowboys get their a**es kicked". Awww....

Next up, is another Cryboys fan...my nephew. Please feel free to haze him repeatedly.

Geeee Dan!! You haven't converted them yet??:)

Same here Katie!! Been trying to think of something that does NOT have to be grilled. Right now I'm leaning toward some excellent tamales, and maybe a pot of homemade chili. This is a TEXAS shootout, so maybe adding a little spice will be a good thing! Kara will bring her monkey bread for the early morning, and I'm thinking maybe some kolaches.

I'm still thinkin, so not sure yet!:)

we can bring the camp stove again if needed. Let us know.

Chili is a good idea......

Since it worked the first go around, we're definitely brewing more Hop, Skip, Go Naked this weekend. Come over and give it a swig!

Is anyone going to have a grill lit up? I have a yellow pass however will probably come over to you guys. I might need to borrow someone's grill.

Is anyone going to have a grill lit up? I have a yellow pass however will probably come over to you guys. I might need to borrow someone's grill.

I will have the grill there. It will always be there. If for some reason I don't make a tailgate I will make arrangements for it to be there.

PS - Will be good to see you again Hookem

Cowboy Steaks, Fajitas, phallic shaped pieces of mixed meat shoved into an intestine......

Ok guys any particular combination items that you guys want on tacos?

Eggs
Bacon
Sausage
Chorizo
Cheese
Beans
Potato
Pico de Gallo

Ok guys any particular combination items that you guys want on tacos?

Eggs
Bacon
Sausage
Chorizo
Cheese
Beans
Potato
Pico de Gallo

I would eat eggs & sausage or eggs & chorizo...no cheese!
Beans & pico or ok.

They were fantastic last time!

The mix you had last time worked pretty good didn't it?

Yea, but some people dont like cheese so I wanted to see what combinations people like. I'm still going to have some of the combinations from last time.

On your combination would you prefer beans with the bacon and eggs or sausage and eggs?

Yea, but some people dont like cheese so I wanted to see what combinations people like. I'm still going to have some of the combinations from last time.

On your combination would you prefer beans with the bacon and eggs or sausage and eggs?

I'm ok with or without beans. I do like pico. prefer chorizo to bacon, sausage to both

Back