Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Blue Crew Bills Tailgate

What an AWESOME tailgate! I know there had to be close to 20+ members of this board there yesterday! Always fun to meet up with fellow TT members!!

Our Bills visitors were awesome, and I had a great time chatting with all of them. I want everyone on this board to know just how AWESOME TEXANBILL really is! There were a couple "oldtimer" Bills fans there and he treated them with such respect and dignity that I truly think I need to adopt him! I saw him very patiently walk an older lady back to the tailgate after the game, had her arm neatly tucked next to him so he could make sure she didn't fall. The respect he had for this lady made me tear up!! I will never forget just how much he cared for me after Ike, and I want to make it PUBLIC that Bill has one of the most loving hearts of anyone I have every known. LOVE ya like one of my own Bill, so please tolerate me when I give ya grief!!

I saw him very patiently walk an older lady back to the tailgate after the game, had her arm neatly tucked next to him so he could make sure she didn't fall.

Are you sure she wasn't walking him back?:thinking:

Bill is a great guy, no matter what Dreadhead says about him.

Are you sure she wasn't walking him back?:thinking:

Bill is a great guy, no matter what Dreadhead says about him.

WELL, she did have a cane, or as my Mom use to say "walking stick!" I've seen Bill need one of those on a few occasions! :winky:

Back