Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Bengals caught with mary jane...

Prisons are full of shitdiots like these guys. :gun:

...Cincinnati Bengals teammates Jerome Simpson and Anthony Collins, both 25, were at Simpson’s home in Crestview Hills, Ky., yesterday when a package allegedly containing 2.5 pounds of marijuana arrived at the house in what authorities called a controlled delivery.

A third person, Aleen Smith, allegedly signed for the package, which was sent from Eureka, Calif., and intercepted in Sacramento, authorities said. All three were questioned at the residence, but no arrests were made at the time.

Inside the home, police allegedly found six more pounds of marijuana, other empty parcels, scales and packaging material.

“The house was set up as a potential distribution network,” said Tommy LaNier, head of the National Marijuana Initiative, a group that is funded by the Office of National Drug Control Policy and helps coordinate marijuana enforcement operations around the United States.

“They had it all set up to receive supplies of high-grade marijuana from Northern California, and from there, it was being distributed from that residence,” he said.

A Bengal gets caught WITH mary jane - not news.

When a Bengal gets caught WITHOUT any mary jane - that will be news.

Maybe they wanted to bring worldwide relief to glaucoma sufferers? This is just such a dumb move to ruin your life when you make such a good living playing football.

Regards

Nate newton and his cellmate bam Morris.

Perfect team for Ced Benson.
Benson looks like a choirboy on this team.

It's been reported that Mike Brown spends less on scouting than any other NFL team. It shows. Brown is worse than Bud Adams or any other owner. He should be stripped of his team. Best interests of the league.

I've tried posting something here several times but I keep ending up with "I hope that was some killer ****", so I'm just gonna go with it.

hey lets not judge maybe some of them did have a slight case of glaucoma

and i know alot of WWE wrestlers take weed since they ban every other pain killer on the market

athletes bodys seem to alwasy be in pain thats why they do weed to them it helps them calm n relax ...its either that or beer and to me thats far more worse

athletes bodys seem to alwasy be in pain thats why they do weed to them it helps them calm n relax ...its either that or beer and to me thats far more worse

They already had 6 pounds at the house. They needed that additional 2.5 pounds. That's a lot of pain.

Hmm....This is very unusual to have a Bengal in trouble with the law. With an organazation run as properly as the Bengals, who would have thought that they would have player doing something like this?

Good job Mike Brown

Back