Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Beef week - sweep steaks?

mootini

1stdown!!!!!
Hello all...another game between our two teams. Jags are finishing a disappointing December...to be choking at the end of the season. Where the Texans, a favorite for contention this season, flopped. Both teams have issues on defense, especially the 2ndary. Oh, just off the press! No Garrard for Sunday, getting surgery on his finger....get ready, here comes Trent Edwards! Here's to a good game. Texans will probably win this one, Mojo probably will be out too. If not, more BEEF sweeps this season? :kitten::kitten::kitten:

Hello all...another game between our two teams. Jags are finishing a disappointing December...to be choking at the end of the season. Where the Texans, a favorite for contention this season, flopped. Both teams have issues on defense, especially the 2ndary. Oh, just off the press! No Garrard for Sunday, getting surgery on his finger....get ready, here comes Trent Edwards! Here's to a good game. Texans will probably win this one, Mojo probably will be out too. If not, more BEEF sweeps this season? :kitten::kitten::kitten:

Don't yall still have a playoff shot? Indy loss + Jags win?

I always want the Texans to win... always, every game. But this is a game I'm not going to cry one bit over if we lose. I'm in total draft mode now. I'm heavily rooting for Buffalo, Cincinnati, Detroit, Cleveland, Tennessee, Denver, Dallas, Washington and Seattle.

Don't yall still have a playoff shot? Indy loss + Jags win?

I always want the Texans to win... always, every game. But this is a game I'm not going to cry one bit over if we lose. I'm in total draft mode now. I'm heavily rooting for Buffalo, Cincinnati, Detroit, Cleveland, Tennessee, Denver, Dallas, Washington and Seattle.

Yeah, the Jags have a chance, but they choked and JDR coaching vs. Colts and Garrards picks did us in. If the Jags do get in, it's one and done. The Colts won't go far either. Face it, the Steelers/Ravens/Pats are the top dogs..the Pats are unstoppable, unless Brady goes down. The Titans will roll over for Colts...Fisher likes wearing Colt uni's. Here's to Draft time!

Yeah, the Jags have a chance, but they choked and JDR coaching vs. Colts and Garrards picks did us in. If the Jags do get in, it's one and done. The Colts won't go far either. Face it, the Steelers/Ravens/Pats are the top dogs..the Pats are unstoppable, unless Brady goes down. The Titans will roll over for Colts...Fisher likes wearing Colt uni's. Here's to Draft time!

Cheers!

Negative. Maybe as a D-coordinator, but not as a head coach.

Smart man! Jack should be replaced this season, but probably not...another season of .500 football, maybe even worse next season. Playing AFC South/NFC South/AFC North...going to be a hard schedule for all AFC South teams.

Smart man! Jack should be replaced this season, but probably not...another season of .500 football, maybe even worse next season. Playing AFC South/NFC South/AFC North...going to be a hard schedule for all AFC South teams.

I know Jim Irsay is sitting up there in Indianapolis and laughing his ass off at our respective team owners. 2011 will be another cake walk to the division title for "The Forehead" and his bros.

If JAX could still win the division more power to em'. I'd rather see them win the division than the forehead again as usual.

We have the 26th! not too much better.

Yeah, but even with that, teams like you guys and to a greater extent the Patriots (who had just as bad a D statistically) WON games and are in contention.

Down here we have effing crapola. And guess what....we are keeping the head coach (apparently) after already 5 effing years of FAIL. Then our owner has the balls to bring out a Houston legend in Bum Phillips and endorse Kubiak like all us fans are gonna just be slack jawed yokels and see that be like..."Well dang...Bum says he's good so I love him again a hyuck."

:gun:

JDR is a much better coach than Kubes so be happy about that. TBH Jags sort of play at their talent level, Texans are way below it.

JDR is a much better coach than Kubes so be happy about that. TBH Jags sort of play at their talent level, Texans are way below it.

I don't believe JDR is that great of a coach, another end of the season dive, and 1 playoff win in 8 years...hit the road..JACK. Good win to end the season for the Texans

Back