Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Bang the table!

I would bang the table for Clowney and depending on the new regime Barr.

Out of the rest of your list I like Bortles and Mosley. If the Texans traded down to 10 with the Browns I would love 1. Bortles 2. Mosley

Clowney reminds me of a poor man's Mario Williams. The only difference is Williams would take plays off and Clowney took a whole season off.

i want to add Max Bullough to my guys i would bang the table for. should be available in the 4th round maybe even 5th because of his suspension

Clowney reminds me of a poor man's Mario Williams. The only difference is Williams would take plays off and Clowney took a whole season off.

Clowney has more quick twtch burst off of the line than Mario ever has. A very rich mans Mario.

As I said before Clowney just protected his investment this yr (cant blame him) and still drew alot of attention from opposing OL's.

Clowney has more quick twtch burst off of the line than Mario ever has. A very rich mans Mario.

As I said before Clowney just protected his investment this yr (cant blame him) and still drew alot of attention from opposing OL's.

And once he gets paid? What is to say he won't sit back and enjoy the money till his next contract year?

Do they have non football people in these interviews?

Like they mentalist guy to see when they are BSing or not.

lol, or someone to hypnotize him and get the real answers? That would be sweet.

Zombie Hypnotized Clowney: "I plan to take 3 years off until the contract year of my rookie deal, at which time I will explode, show everyone the ability, sign another 6 year contract with $60 mill guaranteed and coast the rest of my life"

I like Max Bullough as well, do you think the act of completely avoiding character concern players went out the window with Kubiak though? After kicking those pot smokers off the team this year, I don't know if we draft any red flags in the near future.

Does anyone know why he was even suspended for the Rose Bowl? I still haven't seen a story that says anything more than "violating team rules".

Last edited:
Back