Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Baltimore Ravens @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/21. **Official GameDay Thread**

happy_headbang.gif

What's wrong with Ben Tate.. did anybody else notice how directly after Arian scored he immediatly ran up to Tate and asked him something, as soon as Tate responded, Foster dropped a "God D#%*" in disgust. I hope Tate is okay.

And now forrsett is getting the backup touches, I know it's a blowout, but I'm officially worried.

And now forrsett is getting the backup touches, I know it's a blowout, but I'm officially worried.

Concussion, IMO. How severe is anybody's guess.

He got knocked in the head a bit, they test them afterward to see if they can go next week...but we have a bye week, so we're good to go for two weeks from now.

It'll be fine. IMO.

Ravens are a good team on one side of the ball. That is it.

And we took care of that side of the ball today

This makes that GB loss seem like such a big head scratcher. Ya' know?

I mean, I guess the team was really THAT affected by the loss of Cushing, as in not knowing if they could still really play with teams after the loss of Cushing.

Because there was a point where the team snaps out of the funk, on both sides today, in this Ravens game and they never looked back. Looked like the Texans prior to the Jets game.

Mercilus deserves a larger role now. Obviously. He can play with the big boys.

Well, I gotta say I'm happy with our start... I had predicted 5-2 at this point... bye week coming up... Just gotta keep that same mentality... one game at a time.. :)

Great outing for our O and D, but ST still looks horrible... It'll come back to bit us later :(

We won, weeeh!!! :)

Congratulations to the Houston Texans. They played one helluva game today, especially on defense. I haven't seen that many batted-down balls since dodgeball in elementary school!

6-1. Enjoy it!

rep and thanks

good luck on the rest of the season and hope y'all can get healthy (as much as y'all can) to battle Pitt and Cincy

Congratulations to the Houston Texans. They played one helluva game today, especially on defense. I haven't seen that many batted-down balls since dodgeball in elementary school!

6-1. Enjoy it!

MSR MSR! Gotta spread it around. Will somebody get this guy for me! Thank you! GOOOOOO Ravens!! Hope to see you healthy in the AFC championship game. We're gonna kick the snot outta you! WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

A number of folks around here seemed ready to break out the pink soaps after the Texans disappointing loss on Monday Night to the Packers.

To whom in may concern, time to stow those pink soaps away again. After a 6-1 start and a huge win over the Ravens, there will be no reason to get them out again this year.

Great win by the Texans.

6-1. Enjoy it!

MSR MSR! Gotta spread it around. Will somebody get this guy for me! Thank you! GOOOOOO Ravens!! Hope to see you healthy in the AFC championship game. We're gonna kick the snot outta you! WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Got him for ya Nitro.

And thanks Dravenator! Hope you guys can get healthy and we'll see you again in the playoffs!

Hats off to Kubiak.

Great to see Barwin and Ninja show up.

Posted using Tapatalk from my phone. May contain errors.

Guards are allowed to tap the center on shotgun formation snaps. Anything between that and the snap should be called though

Ok good to know because every snap he did that and I was thrown off by it. Figured I would have at least seen one flag for trying to draw the defense offsides but o well, just wanted confirmation if anyone else saw it and if it was fully legal.

Ok good to know because every snap he did that and I was thrown off by it. Figured I would have at least seen one flag for trying to draw the defense offsides but o well, just wanted confirmation if anyone else saw it and if it was fully legal.

Yeah it's meant to allow the Center to perform a long snap without looking at the QB through his legs. Supposed to prevent neck injuries

I'm so happy we whooped their a$$! I wold have been happy with a 10 point win, but layin' the smackdown on their candy a$$es made it just much more satisfying. :jam:

Nice solid win. Nice to see 2 Texan games in a row living here in Missouri.
Mark of a great team is rebounding after a tough loss.

Back