Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Baltimore or Pittsburgh

We had success running the ball on Pittsburgh. I'd rather go there. I have nightmares thinking about Suggs man handling TJ and Reed baiting him play after play.

Not only that but the Texans pretty much put the hurt on Big Ben. They got pressure all day (Mario was playing though) and ate up their Oline.

I like our chances against Pittsburgh better. But this is too far ahead.

Wayyyy too far ahead.

Would much rather face Flacco than Ben since Ben is a machine in the playoffs, but I'd much rather face the Steelers OL than the Ravens OL. Steelers get ref cooking usually but the Ravens got substantial home cooking in our game against them earlier.

I don't know, we have Andre and we don't lose any more ****ing players, and I'll play any of them.

Pittsburgh doesn't really frighten me, but the Ravens are a damn good team at home. Either way it will be tough.

right now, its cincy that frightens me, looking like they're the only team that can end our season next weekend...

Question about the seeding.
Since we are seeded ahead of the Steelers. Do we have home-field on them?

Homefield always goes to the higher seed, but the only way it would become a factor against the Steelers is if we both make the AFC Championship game.

If we get by Cincy, we will go to the Ravens. Squeelers will be in Denver. They win there, they go to NE. The only way we meet the Squeelers, is if the beat NE and we beat the Ravens. If we get that far, I think we would be more than a fair pick to beat them, but the Ravens are going to be a whole nother thing.

If we get by Cincy, we will go to the Ravens. Squeelers will be in Denver. They win there, they go to NE. The only way we meet the Squeelers, is if the beat NE and we beat the Ravens. If we get that far, I think we would be more than a fair pick to beat them, but the Ravens are going to be a whole nother thing.

Going back to B-more is gonna be rough, Im gonna just worry about Cincy for now lol

Back