Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

B/S Texans versus Jags

Sell. They'll get 1 in garbage time.

B/S Leinart has at least 250 yards passing.

Sell. Kubes will start him off slow. I fully believe he'll get there, don't get me wrong. Just don't think it'll be the first game.

OD scores a TD

Sell. Kubes will start him off slow. I fully believe he'll get there, don't get me wrong. Just don't think it'll be the first game.

OD scores a TD
Sell - Aj gets the only passing TD.

B/S - the texans get at least 4 sacks.

Buy- I think they get 6!

B/S- O-Line allows 0 Sacks!

Have to sell this one. The stats say Jacksonville gets 2 sacks/game and we give up 1.6 sacks/game. They'll get one or two. Hopefully they'll have little outcome on the game.

B/S:
Defense puts points on the board ...again - pick six or grab & go fumble recovery
:texflag: :texflag:

Have to sell this one. The stats say Jacksonville gets 2 sacks/game and we give up 1.6 sacks/game. They'll get one or two. Hopefully they'll have little outcome on the game.

B/S:
Defense puts points on the board ...again - pick six or grab & go fumble recovery
:texflag: :texflag:

Buy. This defense has been amazing this year, I fully expect them hungry to get after Gabbert, especially after a bye week.

B/S
Matt Leinart throws an interception.

B/S
We get to hear "whoa mother ****er one more time"

Buy! :lol:

Maybe Cush will get him this time... inbounds though.

bghorse0.jpg

Last edited:
B/S Mason will catch his first TD as a Texan?

Sell

Andre is coming back so he probably won't see the field too much unless we go in a 4 wr set which is highly unlikley

B/S- Leinart shocks the football world and throws for 500 yards and 10 TDS with a 100% completion percentage

Sell

Andre is coming back so he probably won't see the field too much unless we go in a 4 wr set which is highly unlikley

B/S- Leinart shocks the football world and throws for 500 yards and 10 TDS with a 100% completion percentage

Buy.

B/S- Our D holds MJD to less than 80 yards rushing

SELL!!!!

JAX defense, while very good is NOT that good!!!

B/S MJD poops his pants after Cushing devastates his ass!!!! ?

Bill.... You get to verify that one yourself...
:hankpalm:

Since no one answered the "Rackers gets two tackles" challenge, I'm throwing it back out there.

B/S:
Rackers and/or Hartmann make another highlight reel tackle

Bill.... You get to verify that one yourself...
:hankpalm:

Since no one answered the "Rackers gets two tackles" challenge, I'm throwing it back out there.

B/S:
Rackers and/or Hartmann make another highlight reel tackle

Buy

B/S Foster and Tate both have 100 yard games

Buy

B/S Texans go deep on the first play of the game.

Not gunna buy OR sell, and it has already been challenged, but i will not be shocked to see a medium-to-deeper ball thrown on the first play...

Sent from my ryePhone 12G using Tapakeg

Not gunna buy OR sell, and it has already been challenged, but i will not be shocked to see a medium-to-deeper ball thrown on the first play...

Sent from my ryePhone 12G using Tapakeg

Bye. I am thinking play action pass on first play

B/S Joseph with an INT

Back