Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Austin TV for Bucs/Texans pre-season

when I emailed KNVA to find out if it was true they were going to show the Texans pre-season games, the person who replied told me they would in fact be showing the first two games. Nothing was said about this Thursday's game, however.

Hey Mods. I think this person is a spam bot...

Dude has 5 posts and all he does is repeat what someone else said in the thread.

Hey Mods. I think this person is a spam bot...

Dude has 5 posts and all he does is repeat what someone else said in the thread.

Yeah, we were on to him almost immediately. Instead of banning him I thought I would have fun and let him waste his time. Notice I changed the link in his signature to the official store, not the knock off Asian one he was trying to promote.

Actually it was quite funny seeing him pretend to be a Texans fan and not knowing what the heck he was talking about.

Many Indian SEO companies use this strategy on message boards and it is very easy to spot them because they simply cannot converse in a subject they have no clue about.

EDIT - UPDATE- CW Austin is NOT showing the Bucs/Texans game. Far as I know, the game will not be shown anywhere on TV in Austin.
Back before pre-season when I emailed KNVA to find out if it was true they were going to show the Texans pre-season games, the person who replied told me they would in fact be showing the first two games. Nothing was said about this Thursday's game, however. So I wasn't sure if our great Austin fans would be able to watch.

I emailed the station today for a follow-up, and I got this confusing reply:

Keep in mind this wasn't necessarily a programming person at the station... rather a person who responds to viewer comments... they may not have an in-depth knowledge of the station's specific programming. But I did reply and asked for clarification/notification if something changes or if their initial email ends up being erroneous.

I'll update here if I hear any new info.

Good catch Shaft. I went backwards through the entire thread and it was the very first post...lol

Good catch Shaft. I went backwards through the entire thread and it was the very first post...lol

LMAO...for real...and the reply was just recently haha.....I bet his name is "Peter" and sounds just like the guy you have to dela with when your computer breaks.

LMAO...for real...and the reply was just recently haha.....I bet his name is "Peggy" and sounds just like the guy you have to deal with when you have credit card problems.

Fixed it for you.

Peggy_Rewards_program_Discover_Card_Commercial.jpg

Back