Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Appreciate some help...

Stuttgarter

Practice Squad
Hi Everyone…I’d appreciate some help…

I’m visiting Houston next month and am taking in the game against Kansas City, as I’m not a US resident I need to pick up my tickets through ‘Will Call’. Has anyone else used this delivery method before, can someone please tell me where the pickup point would be? Is this at the actually stadium, at the official ticket office or some outpost specific to ‘Will Call’.

Also, could someone give me an idea as to when I would need to set off? I gather it can get a tad busy on the roads on a match day? I’m staying up by the Willowbrook Mall in north Houston, would like to get down to the stadium with a couple of hours to spare to soak up the pre match atmosphere, any idea when I’d need to set off?

Just to say that I’m really looking forward to the game. I visited back in 2008 and took in the game against Cincinnati, pretty sure the Texans scored with the very first play of the game. It was pretty much one way traffic anyhows with the Texans running out comprehensive winners, hoping for the same next month. Since then I’ve followed Houston from afar, obviously don’t get to take in the games live but do watch a fair bit on the box as and when I can…

By the by, long shot I’m sure but are there any other English ‘Texans’ fans about?

http://www.houstontexans.com/gameday/stadium-info/policies-and-procedures.html

http://www.houstontexans.com/gameday/http://www.houstontexans.com/gamedayhttp://www.houstontexans.com/gameday/stadium-info/policies-and-procedures.html

Ticketing and Will Call

If any tickets are available for single games, they will go on sale in July of 2005. These tickets will be available at Ticketmaster outlets, by calling Ticketmaster at 713.629.3700 or by visiting www.ticketmaster.com.
  • Will Call: Gameday will call windows, located on the south side of Reliant Stadium (near the Amegy Bank Gate), open two hours prior to kickoff and remain open until halftime. A picture ID is required and tickets will only be released to the person whose name appears on the ticket envelope. Third party will call will not be accepted.
Anyone experiencing a problem regarding lost, stolen, damaged or forgotten game tickets are encouraged to visit the Houston Texans Ticket Office in Budweiser Plaza, near the Amegy Bank Gate. On non-game days, please contact the Houston Texans Ticket Office at 866.GO.TEXANS for assistance.

You need to be on the road no later than 8:30am and if you take Beltway 8 to the Hardy Toll Road you should get there around 9:15. I think parking opens up 3 hours before kickoff. There is no pay parking. Only parking pass parking. So you must get one before the game to park. Unless you use the metro park and ride. Google it if you need to. I would suggest picking up a parking pass for $20 online and just parking at the stadium.

That will give you an hour or so to enjoy the tailgating and give you plenty of time to pick up your tickets from will call, and get to your seats.

Hi Everyone…I’d appreciate some help…

I’m visiting Houston next month and am taking in the game against Kansas City, as I’m not a US resident I need to pick up my tickets through ‘Will Call’. Has anyone else used this delivery method before, can someone please tell me where the pickup point would be? Is this at the actually stadium, at the official ticket office or some outpost specific to ‘Will Call’.

Also, could someone give me an idea as to when I would need to set off? I gather it can get a tad busy on the roads on a match day? I’m staying up by the Willowbrook Mall in north Houston, would like to get down to the stadium with a couple of hours to spare to soak up the pre match atmosphere, any idea when I’d need to set off?

Just to say that I’m really looking forward to the game. I visited back in 2008 and took in the game against Cincinnati, pretty sure the Texans scored with the very first play of the game. It was pretty much one way traffic anyhows with the Texans running out comprehensive winners, hoping for the same next month. Since then I’ve followed Houston from afar, obviously don’t get to take in the games live but do watch a fair bit on the box as and when I can…

By the by, long shot I’m sure but are there any other English ‘Texans’ fans about?

Will call is located on the South Side of the stadium at Bud Plaza.

The earlier, the better. Join in on some tailgating.

Would you like my bank account too so you can deposit your money from your Nigerian account to mine and then give me half when you come to pick up your monies too?! Just saying...

Would you like my bank account too so you can deposit your money from your Nigerian account to mine and then give me half when you come to pick up your monies too?! Just saying...

Hey how else is he going to pay those fees on getting you your million dollars? ROFL!

Good luck stuttgarter. I hope you have fun. I'll be going to that game as well. The more Texans fans the merrier, especially if they hate the Cowboys.

This was uncalled for .... just sayin

Believe we have a few... mattieuk, ledzeppelin229, mancunian, and I think one other are all British Texans fans, at least that I know of that post on this board. Sure there's others that are less active posters as well..

Anyways, good luck finding your tickets. Enjoy the game and spread the love for the Texans over the pond!

If you are staying by Willowbrook, you want to leave there about 7:00AM local. Do you have a parking pass or will you be parking nearby or riding the rail?

Believe we have a few... mattieuk, ledzeppelin229, mancunian, and I think one other are all British Texans fans, at least that I know of that post on this board. Sure there's others that are less active posters as well..

Anyways, good luck finding your tickets. Enjoy the game and spread the love for the Texans over the pond!

I think it's bigger than a pond. Just sayin'!:barman:

Anyways, good luck finding your tickets. Enjoy the game and spread the love for the Texans across the pond!

Fixed!

You need to arrive at the stadium at 8 am and come over to the blue crew and enjoy pregame festivities. If you can get to the Fiesta at 630am you can hop in the truck and ride in with us. Have a safe trip and we will see you when we see you.

You need to arrive at the stadium at 8 am and come over to the blue crew and enjoy pregame festivities. If you can get to the Fiesta at 630am you can hop in the truck and ride in with us. Have a safe trip and we will see you when we see you.

Make sure its the right truck..or you'll wind up with a weed eater in your hands. JK

Cheers for the response and advise…

You would have thought you would be able to print the tickets off but for some unknown reason that is only available to folk in the US. Strange one that but only this ‘Will Call’ is available for international. I emailed Ticketmaster a fair few times explaining that I would need a parking ticket too and so I would obviously need to get the tickets before I got to the stadium. Just fell on deaf ears, they wouldn’t budge. Anyhows, I have a match ticket to collect at the stadium and have managed to get a parking ticket from the Ticket Exchange website (which, daft as it is, I can print off and by the looks is run by Ticketmaster). Anyhows...

I’ll be sure to have a walk about and look for the Blue Crew (thanks for the invite). I gather it’s ok just to pop over and say hello?

Cheers for the response and advise…

You would have thought you would be able to print the tickets off but for some unknown reason that is only available to folk in the US. Strange one that but only this ‘Will Call’ is available for international. I emailed Ticketmaster a fair few times explaining that I would need a parking ticket too and so I would obviously need to get the tickets before I got to the stadium. Just fell on deaf ears, they wouldn’t budge. Anyhows, I have a match ticket to collect at the stadium and have managed to get a parking ticket from the Ticket Exchange website (which, daft as it is, I can print off and by the looks is run by Ticketmaster). Anyhows...

I’ll be sure to have a walk about and look for the Blue Crew (thanks for the invite). I gather it’s ok just to pop over and say hello?

Not only is it okay, it's encouraged.

As far as the will-call you might want to stop there Saturday to pick everything up. If you show up Sunday, you won't be able to drive in to get your stuff. You'll wind up having to park off-site, walk in, get your stuff and then go back to your car.... The parking attendands are not the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Back