Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Anyone else...

Something is definitely wrong with our D. With all the focus on Schaub these last couple of weeks, I think the problems with the D has been largely undiscussed. But I saw a stat last week something along the lines of allowing 10 TDs on 11 trips in to the red zone by opposing teams. That's awful.

Something is definitely wrong with our D. With all the focus on Schaub these last couple of weeks, I think the problems with the D has been largely undiscussed. But I saw a stat last week something along the lines of allowing 10 TDs on 11 trips in to the red zone by opposing teams. That's awful.

Check out this "Bendability" stat: http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/stats/2013/6/BEND/

DEAD LAST! :polevault:

Our D SUCKS in the Red Zone. :(

The season's on the damn line.

There's a difference between throwing it behind the first down marker to pick up YAC, and throwing it to a player surrounded.

Coaching coaching coaching coaching

Yes, the defense played very uninspired today. But there is nothing about this team to inspire anyone.

There is a cancer on this team and it comes from the top. Gary Kubiak.

I can't blame the team. When the leadership at the top won't bench the QB who is playing horrid, what's the point in playing hard. The offense played so bad today it wouldn't have mattered if the defense shut the rams down, they only scored 6 points when it mattered. Of course they are pros and shouldn't quit, but I can see how it happens.

Kubiab has lost this team, and time to cut ties with him tonight, but I doubt Bob will.

Back