Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

All post game videos and tweets

This is a fun watch, and what it feels like for Texans receivers to have a QB that can hit them in stride:

Andre Johnson didn't enjoy too many in stride hits for TD's, but I really enjoyed watching CK to AJ.

Nico Collins is in the right place at the right time....him and Stroud could wind up doing some pretty special things in 2023.

Last edited:
Looks like he's got so much space to work with.

For years, it's looked like we're playing 3 against 11 on offense. But now, it looks like we're playing 5 against 2 or something... like it's impossible for them to cover everybody.

The field is wide open, always an open spot for someone to get to.

I think we have to begin to discuss the possibility of someone tracking down Slowick's loved ones and then letting him know that he's not allowed to leave.

Because, he's doing a JOB right now. He's serving it up for CJ and it's miraculous what he's done so far. He's scheming guys open, taking advantage of defenses, making in-game adjustments (which I thought was against Texans' policy), making do with a makeshift line.

It's only 4 games in. The wheels are going to fall off at some point, but holy crap, guys.

I think we have to begin to discuss the possibility of someone tracking down Slowick's loved ones and then letting him know that he's not allowed to leave.

Because, he's doing a JOB right now. He's serving it up for CJ and it's miraculous what he's done so far. He's scheming guys open, taking advantage of defenses, making in-game adjustments (which I thought was against Texans' policy), making do with a makeshift line.

It's only 4 games in. The wheels are going to fall off at some point, but holy crap, guys.
I dont think the wheels fall off. If healthy the defense should only get better. The offense should really improve as soon as the OL gets healthy.

Maybe they could even improve more if Carolina wants to sell off Banks or Derrek Brown.

Back