Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

All Encompassing Carr Thread

I like how Carr is so deluded that he thinks there are starting jobs out there for him to compete for...that there are actually teams who would consider him as their starting QB. Just so freaking self deluded....and nice class by taking a shot at the Texans too. He conveniently left off Carolina. What happened there, lil Davey? Just a pathetic excuse for a competitive athlete.

for the record, I can't see one team offering Carr even a shot at the starting job and that includes Detroit, 49ers, Bears, Chiefs, Vikings, and Cleveland. All teams have questions at QB yet none of those teams are going to bring in a David Carr as the answer at QB. Carr may say that teams are calling, but he is fooling himself and few others. Shenanigans!!!

fwiw - i didn't re-awaken this thread from deep slumber...but far be it from me to not chime in about loserboy

LET IT DIE

David Carr is not a football player, he is a pathetic excuse for a football player.

texasourtexas.jpg

Man, you need to get into the spirit of things. The off-season is looooooong!!! :specnatz:

Yes, but I'd rather discuss the amount of Rosie O'Donnell butt zits vs. number of butt hairs than anything Carr. Then again, we get to witness yet another SH Carr rant. :gun:

Yes, but I'd rather discuss the amount of Rosie O'Donnell butt zits vs. number of butt hairs than anything Carr. Then again, we get to witness yet another SH Carr rant. :gun:

Holy ****!!! I think I would rather throw up, burn my eyelids off and have bamboo shoots stuck in my fingernails than to discuss anything Fatty O'Donnell.

I was NOTHING of the sort until HE started blaming the Texans for all his failures. I backed Carr to everyone who said he was garbage. I said all he needed was a good offensive line, and he would be just fine.

Then when he left Houston, he talked into any microphone in front of his face about how the Texans didn't coach him right and how it was a bad situation. He RARELY put any of the responsibility on himself.

From that moment forward - I became a Carr hater. But ONLY when he showed his true colors.
I stopped liking him when I found out he didn't touch a football until mini-camps. Peyton Manning started learning the Colts playbook the day he was drafted. Carr does nothing in the offseason.

I stopped liking him when I found out he didn't touch a football until mini-camps. Peyton Manning started learning the Colts playbook the day he was drafted. Carr does nothing in the offseason.

Yep... And here it is 8 years or so later, and Chris Palmer is still trying to teach him about a playbook and watching film.

nice avatar, mextex. been watching The IT Factor since IFC picked it up...simply brilliant.

check out The Mighty Boosh and Garth Marenghi's Darkplace for more work from that cast of characters.

as for Carr, that dude just sucks balls.

Last edited:
I like how Carr is so deluded that he thinks there are starting jobs out there for him to compete for...that there are actually teams who would consider him as their starting QB. Just so freaking self deluded....and nice class by taking a shot at the Texans too. He conveniently left off Carolina. What happened there, lil Davey? Just a pathetic excuse for a competitive athlete.

for the record, I can't see one team offering Carr even a shot at the starting job and that includes Detroit, 49ers, Bears, Chiefs, Vikings, and Cleveland. All teams have questions at QB yet none of those teams are going to bring in a David Carr as the answer at QB. Carr may say that teams are calling, but he is fooling himself and few others. Shenanigans!!!

fwiw - i didn't re-awaken this thread from deep slumber...but far be it from me to not chime in about loserboy

LET IT DIE

Geez. Talk about a loserboy. You take the prize.

The guy's been gone two years. Move on.

Back