Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Al Harris = Cry Baby!!!

Hardcore Texan

Magnet Man
What a freaking bunch of whining this guy is doing. On multiple occassions he has been all over AJ's back, climbing up him like a ladder, sometimes a little early but no calls. They have been close but not rip offs. And he has illegal contact on AJ in the endzone and then throws a fit saying AJ pushed off. AJ has been playing him clean, if anyone is close to a foul it's Harris. Dare I say a couple of possible illegal contact calls weren't called on him.

He's just coming off like a big whiner, and needs to shut up. The out early in the game AJ caught on the 3rd and long was a beautiful route by AJ, and Harris was staring at the ref after the play and throwing his hands up. He just needs to play ball and when it's clean, he needs to quit crying.

Big time cry baby. Used to respect him but after today, I can't stand him.

My opinion of that man (Harris) dropped today. He was indeed trying to work the refs with all that acting and crying and I guess that was to be expected. I thought that today the Texans got used a lot by a team that committed a lot of penalties and that didn't get called on half of them (and I'm generally one of the last people in the world to cry about the refs). This is something we're going to have to deal with and win in spite of until we start winning some games (like "most of them") and our players get a little better known. The Packers receivers seemed like they were pushing off all day long and their corners were all over our receivers and most of the time the refs just looked the other way. Now on things like the Walter fumble and the Daniels fumble those were great plays and we dropped the ball and there was nothing anyone could say about it. On a lot of the other plays however it just seemed to me like the Packers knew they were going to push it just a little more than we could (kind of like how we played on MNF last week against the Jags I suppose).

From the Jags game:
Kubiak: Hey Andre! Do you wanna do a double move like a Q-takeoff, or just run by his ass?

AJ: I'm just gonna run past him.
Bit OT, but I love that little exchange.

Anyway, Harris said he's probably playing his last season in Green Bay.

I'm guessing he was hoping to "draw the foul." Haven't seen other top flight CB's carry it to that degree. Overall I was still impressed with his play, just not his acting.

Back