Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

AJ not alone, T.O may of injured knee

Section516

Warrior
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham

A roundup of significant AFC East injuries from Sunday ...

Terrell Owens, Bills receiver: This injury didn't appear in any of the dispatches from Charlotte, but Owens tweeted after the Sunday's victory over the Carolina Panthers: "banged my knee up a lil bit!" This bears watching. Owens has been frustrated in the Bills' offense and also tweeted Sunday night "man i'm just trying 2 remain positive & push thru the trying times!" What would be the impact if Owens can't play? Hard to say. He has been more of a phantom or a decoy than a threat. Owens made three catches for 27 yards Sunday. He has just 18 catches for the season.

I'd rather him play. We already saw the defense try to adjust to a backup QB...dont want to see Dunta try and cover the Bills backup WR without proper prep time!!!

I'd rather him play. We already saw the defense try to adjust to a backup QB...dont want to see Dunta try and cover the Bills backup WR without proper prep time!!!

Yeah, I want him to play. I want to see Cushing crush him at least once. With the way he's playing the back up over there could probably show up and be more inspired than he is right now. I don't see TO as a threat at all right now.

T.O. may've injured knee.

Not directed towards Section 516 but I've seen this before and for some reason this one really gets me. I'm usually not the grammar police.

Now back to the thread. I kind of agree that it would be better if he played because our defense might try to make a backup WR be a superstar.

Nope. He constantly burns his coverage, and is always open, but sadly he can't hold onto the dang ball this year. The good thing is, he is pulling a ton of double coverage this year, and giving Lee Evans a wide open field.

yeah, well Lee Evans is doing nothing either. He's my third fantasy receiver, so believe me - I've noticed.

Back