Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Add/Drop advice

Hardcore Texan

Magnet Man
Hey guys, I am planning on dropping Slaton for Miami's D/ST. I only have the cowpies D and they are not doing great. Also thinking about dropping Sproles for Mercedes Lewis since I only have one TE. Either pick up Lewis or maybe even Snelling.

What do y'all think?

They way I see it Sproles and Slaton probably won't crack my starting line up very often if at all and I think the Dolphins Defense is going to come on strong the rest of the year. I think Lewis could continue to perform well and my current TE is Gonzales, he's not lighting it up as much as I thought.

I would drop the Cow pies defense if you're picking up Miami. I hate having 2 defenses, jmo. Slaton is 1 injury away from being the starting RB on the most prolific offense in the league, I would hold on to him and dump the girly cows.

Mercedes Lewis looks legit.

Snelling is a must add if you still have a chance, groin injuries are very tricky. Tolbert is also a guy to keep an eye on.

I would drop the Cow pies defense if you're picking up Miami. I hate having 2 defenses, jmo. Slaton is 1 injury away from being the starting RB on the most prolific offense in the league, I would hold on to him and dump the girly cows.

Mercedes Lewis looks legit.

Snelling is a must add if you still have a chance, groin injuries are very tricky. Tolbert is also a guy to keep an eye on.

Well Lewis went before my waiver pick. I ended up dropping Slaton for Dolphins D/ST. Snelling was gone also.

I thought long and hard about dropping the cryboys d but didn't do it. I might have if I would have posted the thread sooner, I didn't give people much time to respond. And I really wanted Lewis.

If you are right I am going to be ecstatic. I went after Snelling but the guy in front of me got him. So I ended up with Tolbert. Pretty happy.

Knowshon Moreno is out this week. Best I can tell right now, Buckhalter and or Maroney will carry the load.

Where do you get your injury news. I am a step behind everyone. I guess they are getting it on their phones and I get so busy at work I can't check the websites as often as I would like.

This is a decent board

http://forums.thehuddle.com/

I also try to hit up other teams boards. Especially if I have a stud on their squad. There is really no better place to get news than team forums, just like there is no better place to get Texans info than here. I was spending a decent amount of time on the Broncos forum before my draft in '07. I was very interested in Travis Henry that year and while he turned out to be a dud, I heard a lot about some kid named Brandon Marshall. Took him in the last round and the rest is history.

Edit: Also, work is stupid and lame. I would reccomend blowing it off.

This is a decent board

http://forums.thehuddle.com/

I also try to hit up other teams boards. Especially if I have a stud on their squad. There is really no better place to get news than team forums, just like there is no better place to get Texans info than here. I was spending a decent amount of time on the Broncos forum before my draft in '07. I was very interested in Travis Henry that year and while he turned out to be a dud, I heard a lot about some kid named Brandon Marshall. Took him in the last round and the rest is history.

Edit: Also, work is stupid and lame. I would reccomend blowing it off.

Duly noted good sir.

ESPN has mobile alerts you can sign up for, it's $2 per month and charged to your phone bill. Problem for me is my cell phone is a company phone so that's not an option.

Back