Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

a thought...

Comanche

Practice Squad
haven't posted here in quite a while but have a thought...we make a trade.

Not the team, because they don't have much to offer, but the whole city. I propose that the City of Houston protect Bernard Pollard, Brian Cushing, Mario Williams and Andre Johnson and trade the entire rest of the roster....along with the Astros organization, Minute Maid Park, the MetroRail, the purple lot, and Chronicle writers Richard Justice and John McClain, and our #1 pick for the #1 pick in the NFL Draft this year.

(This might necessitate our losing the rest of the games on the schedule to have a higher draft pick to offer)

And take Ndamukong Suh.

Throw in all the drivers that pull up to a toll booth and spend ten minutes looking for change in their car and you might have something there.

John and Lance were discussing whether they'd trade Mario for Suh, this morning.

I thought that was an interesting proposition and I almost couldn't decide myself.

I like the metro rail. What's wrong with that? Tons of people in downtown use it to get around everyday. I say keep the rail and throw in our road constructions and we have a deal.

I see your point. I like it too, but thought we should at least offer SOMETHING of value. haha

I think a fruitcake has more value than the Astros organization, Minute Maid Park, metrorail, the purple lot, and Richard Justice and John McClain combined.

EDIT, keep the rail. It's decent transportation to the games. If you want to suffocate to death.

Last edited:
Can we throw in all the damn wrecker drivers who try to run you off the road to get to a call so they can all get a chip in and have the same chance as the last guy who showed up on scene?

I started to chase one down and shoot out a tire after he almost ran me off the road...

John and Lance were discussing whether they'd trade Mario for Suh, this morning.

I thought that was an interesting proposition and I almost couldn't decide myself.

Tough choice .... I'd have to lean Suh for the moment , ask me again next Sunday and that might change.

I can't even fathom Suh's signing bonus.... $40 million atleast... when you're a lock for the #1 pick in early December you're a pretty special player and special players get paid... future agents have to be sending beemers to this kids house already

haven't posted here in quite a while but have a thought...we make a trade.

Not the team, because they don't have much to offer, but the whole city. I propose that the City of Houston protect Bernard Pollard, Brian Cushing, Mario Williams and Andre Johnson and trade the entire rest of the roster....along with the Astros organization, Minute Maid Park, the MetroRail, the purple lot, and Chronicle writers Richard Justice and John McClain, and our #1 pick for the #1 pick in the NFL Draft this year.

(This might necessitate our losing the rest of the games on the schedule to have a higher draft pick to offer)

And take Ndamukong Suh.

why do i hear one of those "real men of genius" radio commercials in my head right now? :mcnugget:

Back