Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

5 weeks into the season

Blake

MMQB
And IND has a 3 game lead on both JAX and HOU.

Unless the Colts start losing that means we are going to have to battle the wild card teams, and with the way CIN, BAL, PITT, and NYJ, NE, and DEN, SAN are playing we have our work cut out for us. I cant see a team with less than 10 or 11 wins getting the wild card this year.

Unless the Colts start losing that means we are going to have to battle the wild card teams, and with the way CIN, BAL, PITT, and NYJ, NE, and DEN, SAN are playing we have our work cut out for us. I cant see a team with less than 10 or 11 wins getting the wild card this year.

Youre talking playoffs??? Playoffs?????:lol:

Youre talking playoffs??? Playoffs?????:lol:

lol actually I have as close to zero percent belief that we will get into the playoffs while still being a fan as you can get.

I think the Texans are endangered of losing alot of fans with another .500 or below season. Which means the owner will have to shake things up. And I dont mean a new D coordinator and D line coach.

If the only way we're getting to the play-offs, is by beating a weak schedule.... then what's the point? We'll just be watching a bad team in the play-offs.

If the only way we're getting to the play-offs, is by beating a weak schedule.... then what's the point? We'll just be watching a bad team in the play-offs.

It worked for the Cardinals last year. Who wins in the playoffs has everything to do with who is hot at that time and not who was the best team throughout the regular season. If the latter were the case the Cardinals would've been bounced in the 1st round and the Titans would've made the Superbowl.

playoffs.jpg

Back