Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

35-6

http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=281026034

Don't tell me Chad having OchoCinco on his Jersey and Palmer being back makes this team that much better

I predict their deal with the devil expires Sunday

Texans 31-14

You're telling me that for most teams a healthy Carson Palmer wouldn't make them better?

Yes, they are that much better this year. Carson Palmer's healthy, they having found a running game with Ced Benson and Well... to be honest the defense is looking a lot better too.

I'm not going to make predictions but, we sure as hell can't come out of the gates this week like we did in Arizona.

Don't tell me Chad having OchoCinco on his Jersey and Palmer being back makes this team that much better

Texans 31-14

That was last season.......last season doesn't have crap to do with this season. Last season Slaton was shredding defenses and we were getting great play out of our Oline, mainly because all 5 starters didn't miss a game. This season Slaton and the entire backfield are spinning their tires in mud and we already have 2 Oline starters sitting on I.R.

Last season the Titans won their first 10 games and the Bengals lost their first 8. This season the Titans are 0-5 and the Bengals are 4-1........last season doesn't have crap to do with this season.

I highly doubt this game is going to be a blowout.

Last edited:
That was last season.......last season doesn't have crap to do with this season. Last season Slaton was shredding defenses and we were getting great play out of our Oline. This season Slaton and the entire backfield are spinning their tires in mud and we already have 2 Oline starters sitting on I.R.

Last season the Titans won their first 10 games and the Bengals lost their first 8. This season the Titans are 0-5 and the Bengals are 4-1........last season doesn't have crap to do with this season.

I highly doubt this game is going to be a blowout.

I don't.

We still start steaming horsecrap at safety right?

The Bengals are SO lucky this year, outside of the Denver game they've had every bounce go their way. One can only wonder how long this run of luck will last.

Texans 31-14
are-you-on-drugs.jpg

You're telling me that for most teams a healthy Carson Palmer wouldn't make them better?

Yes, they are that much better this year. Carson Palmer's healthy, they having found a running game with Ced Benson and Well... to be honest the defense is looking a lot better too.

I'm not going to make predictions but, we sure as hell can't come out of the gates this week like we did in Arizona.

Palmer really hasn't been that good except for game winning drives.

He has a 76.9 QB rating, averages just 6.6 ypa, and outside of the final drive heroics he has more INTs than TDs.

If the Texans come out swinging, like we know they can, the game is going to be put on Palmer's shoulders. Just make sure you have a 9 point lead with 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter and Palmer isn't a big problem.

Last edited:
I don't care about a blowout. I'd gladly take a one-point win. It looks the same in the standings.

In fact, I'd take about 8 or 9 one-point wins the rest of the way. The scores could be 3-2 for all I care. Just win.

Back