Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

(3) Texans @ (2) Patriots 3:30. 1/13. **Official Divisional GameDay Thread**

I don't care if they take it the wrong way...... if it gets in their heads, I hope the whole team spits on that logo.

I hope the captains spit on the logo just before the coin flip.

Alright folks....I think I got this........

thMusicNote.gif
..Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there!
thMusicNote.gif

Drats. Nothing. :foottap:

We're going to know VERY quickly if the scenery has changed any from that week 14 blowout loss.

It either will, or it won't.

And we're about to find out at 3:30.

Nervous as all hell about this game. Praying the guys have their mojo back after beating the Bengals.

We're going to know VERY quickly if the scenery has changed any from that week 14 blowout loss.

It either will, or it won't.

And we're about to find out at 3:30.

Yep. Hopefully they learned something from that debacle. I'm more worried about them having Gronk back this time around.

Just heard Cowher say we need to come out throwing early and running late, and do some unconventional things to beat NE. I guess to get up early. Has me wondering.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Last night on the Ravens-Broncos game night thread....I summoned the Raven image over and over, asking the football gods to release the spirit of the raven and let it peck out the eyes of the Broncos. And it worked.

Today, I will summon the spirit of the Texans!

Texans....HO!!!!!!!!

il_fullxfull.353903512_cfii.jpg

what's with all the reports about Watt acting classless and spitting on the pats logo?

what's with all the reports about Watt acting classless and spitting on the pats logo?

I haven't read anything, but it might be that he hocked a loogie and it happened to be on or near the logo...so therefore they report he's disrespecting them.

I think there's zero chance JJ Watt would go out and do that.

Fwiw the guy a rent a room out to who is a Pats fan just told me NE sports talk radio is reporting JJ Watt spit on the Pats logo as he entered the stadium

Hey guys made the 200 mile trip home just to be able to watch this one, first game I've seen live since November, and if lurking around this place with dodgy internet connection has been anything to go by, that's been a win for me :kitten:

Anyways, I can't help but think Kubes is the type to have shut a few things down once the playoffs were clinched and also think we were working a few guys back to fitness over the last 4 or 5 weeks or so which gives me a little confidence that we may well have a few great little wrinkles in the gameplan to throw the Pats off tonight.

Can't wait for KO, watching the Sky Sports build up now after a great ending to the NFC matchup earlier.

I also think this team is far far better psychologically when underdogs than when their press is good, something which dates back all the way to the start of the Kubiak era.

Lets get back to Reliant where I really think we'll be favourites against the Ravens, while I give us an outside chance right here.

Loving the new emoticon btw :swatter:

Fwiw the guy a rent a room out to who is a Pats fan just told me NE sports talk radio is reporting JJ Watt spit on the Pats logo as he entered the stadium

Question is if the others did. Need some other folks to show up today and help the big man out applying pressure. Time for the ninja to come out of hiding!

Yeah, sure.

Makes for good clicks on the NBC website too. Mission accomplished by "multiple sources."

I was expecting a pic or video.

Instead, basically a "sources say" he spat on the logo.

I say that's just manufactured by Pats operatives who needed something to talk about.

JJ Watt is not the type of guy who would be dumb enough to do that.

Salivagate?

If Watt goes nuts...this game gets interesting in a HURRY.

He's that type of force in the NFL.

Back