Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

2024 Draft Talk

Kneeland is a pretty good prospect, but he’s not a Nick guy. Western Michigan. That’s Rick Smith territory.

I’m thinking safety at 59. I wouldn’t mind trading back if it’s not too far.

The DT run got the best of the Texans. Going to need to hope and pray we have enough. We aren’t getting major help there from the draft.

Bullard, Hicks, Bishop, Bullock are a few possible choices.

Nobody wants to trade fairly with us. We just have to be patient and bored as we wait for our turns in the draft. Either that or we can do something else and check back later to see who we drafted.
Or cry into our beer every time one of our guys goes just before our pick...

Nobody wants to trade fairly with us. We just have to be patient and bored as we wait for our turns in the draft. Either that or we can do something else and check back later to see who we drafted.
I’m glad we are holding our picks. I just got jaded after last year’s fireworks.

I like the player. I mocked him in my final mock draft with pick 86 to Texans. High ceiling OT who can play both LT/RT.
yeah but ..
And again why aren't Talking Heads asking specific questions when they meet with Nick Caserio? If we on this board can see that right tackle might be a problem, why doesn't anyone else have that concern? why aren't they asking?
Looks like I was correct on Howard but we will see sooner rather than later. Fisher should be good but I had him lower.

Back