Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2024 Draft Talk

I still think it’s a long shot, but not out of the question by any means. I am keeping an eye on pick #31.

If the Texans make a trade to get into this first round, making aDeal with the 49ers seems like a natural fit, and the 49ers tend to be fairly active as well. Watch that spot! Newton to the Texans at #31!

He’s still the best pass rusher in this draft. He had to pass a physical. Everyone is 1hit in the wrong way and their careers over. But I get the concern. I guess it comes down to how much you trust your DRs.
Latu is the best pass rusher right now. But also the biggest risk and not the athlete Turner and Verse are.

Bengals had to address the OL as well. Amarius Mims will be a solid fit even if he didn’t play but 8 CFB games.

Tbh…. Bears improved vastly, still lack a defensive leader

Commanders improved as well with Daniels. I dont see him as a playoff performer or, championship qb

Patriots will be decent. Team needs to make more moves and add talent. Hopefully Drake Maye isn’t Sam Darnold. My intuition tells me he will be the best qb out of this draft

Arizona with a good pickup at wr in Marvin. Cards have the formula to wasting elite wr talent. I can see them winning 8 games

Giants are very disappointing. Daniel Jones is not the answer. Raiders should have traded up, you want your guy, be like our gm and go get him!

Atlanta selecting Michael was a head scratcher. That team is solid and on the come up. Why waste $$ on Kirk and select a rookie qb? You’re not Greenbay, Atlanta smh

Minnesota could have the Cinderella story pick with JJ. Something about that kid tells me he has the intangibles good-elite qbs possess and will strive to get better. Great defensive pick too. Give them 2-3 years. 6-9 wins next season. I doubt they win 9

Colts made a great questionable risky pick. Latu will strive if injuries doesnt disrupt his progression. You let go of one of your former star d players because of injuries. Go into the draft and select a d player with injury history? You can afford to make these moves when your team is solid so I don’t think it’s too bad. These moves are what separates elite gms from good gms

I understand the logic in trading our first round pick to the Vikings. I just think being able to add an elite cb rn would be the icing on the top for this team. Cb’s now can become elite in there rookie season but im curious to see what line men we will select. Our coach and gm has an eye for elite talent.

Back