2023 Roughnecks schedule

The games for the opening weekend are:

Saturday:
Los Vegas at Arlington 2PM on ABC
Orlando at Houston 7:30PM on ESPN/FX

Sunday:
St. Louis at San Antonio 2PM on ABC
Seattle at D.C. 7PM on ESPN

Roughnecks up 21-6 at the half. That's three TDs without an extra point and a field goal. They missed on all their 1 point conversions.

I wouldn't mind bringing in Sean Davis to pair with Petrie at the S position. I would also bring Owens back.

Roughneck helmets suck. White on one side and black on the other, it's distracting. Who ever thought of that crap? LOL
I agree. First thing I told my son, “those helmets are tough to look at.”
The Brahmas are my adopted team(live in Bulverde), so I’ll be flipping back and forth between them and Daytona tomorrow.

Watching the St. Louis/San Antonio game, I found it quite exciting......especially with the new/different rules (in comparison with the NFL).

*Kickoffs with teams lined up 5 yds apart at the kicking opponent's 35 yd line with the kicker kicking from his own 35 yd line

*Only one foot necessary to be down in bounds for a completed catch

*Option of a 1-point try is attempted from the 2-yard line; a 2-point try comes from the 5-yard line; and a 3-point try comes from the 10-yard line.

*Option of kicking an onside kick vs. taking the ball with 4th and 15 (in 4th Q only)

So I've watched at least some of all four of the XFL games this weekend, the only offense that seemed to work very well at all was the Roughnecks. Hopefully they can keep that up. June Jones had the previous incarnation of the Roughnecks kicking ass. Let's see if Wade Phillips can do that.

So I've watched at least some of all four of the XFL games this weekend, the only offense that seemed to work very well at all was the Roughnecks. Hopefully they can keep that up. June Jones had the previous incarnation of the Roughnecks kicking ass. Let's see if Wade Phillips can do that.

Roughnecks defense was pretty solid as well with their 7 sacks.

The Roughnecks unis look drunk! Just horrible. The Brahmas look is nice and clean. The yellow jerseys yesterday were sharp.

The new uniforms aren't the greatest, but they're growing on me. The helmet is basically the Texas flag. I do like the old uniforms better though.

And the Roughnecks remain undefeated! Thanks in large part to the Brahmas stupidity... and the Roughnecks rush defense is reminiscent of the Texans

No cable then this ESPN+ only $5-6 month no contract all the games. All XFL full game replays later after the day so many hours afterwards or next day https://nfl-video.com/xfl san antonio vs Houston right now good game
I was able to watch the game on StreamEast.xyz last night. That's the one I prefer to use. If I can't get it there, I have to try the dofusports app. So far, I've been able to watch every game. I'm supposed to have ESPN+ for streaming live games as part of my Disney subscription, but it's never let me stream any live games.

Wade Phillips is probably a better coach than Hines Ward. I think it's kind of cool that Son of Bum is still coaching in Houston.
Yea Bum and my team the Oilers loved it. I like Wade too. I like how the logo on the helmets resemble the Oilers oil rig. I'm actually a Brahmas fan cuz live in San Antonio for years never really have a pro football team. The one year XFL played San Antonio had a great if not the best fan turnouts at the Alamodome. The Roughnecks are a fav too cuz of Houston.

I was able to watch the game on StreamEast.xyz last night. That's the one I prefer to use. If I can't get it there, I have to try the dofusports app. So far, I've been able to watch every game. I'm supposed to have ESPN+ for streaming live games as part of my Disney subscription, but it's never let me stream any live games.
Kodi is my friend. If not few sites on the laptop. Too bad about Disney espn+ you pay it should work.

Question - the NFL teams must be scouting potential XFL players so do you think that after the XFL season these players in contracts and the NFL can be picked up for next year if they like them? I imagine the XFL players know this and are auditioning their talents. I know some were ex NFL players too.

Question - the NFL teams must be scouting potential XFL players so do you think that after the XFL season these players in contracts and the NFL can be picked up for next year if they like them? I imagine the XFL players know this and are auditioning their talents. I know some were ex NFL players too.

Can XFL players sign with NFL teams?
We break down if XFL players are allowed to sign with the NFL while under contract in the XFL.

By pete.hernandez Feb 18, 2023, 3:00am PST

I've never seen so many goddamned flags in my life as I've seen in the Roughnecks game tonight. Christ almighty, it's a bunch of minor league players, do they have to throw a flag every time someone sneezes?

Back