Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft SELECTION

Via proxy, beerlover and the Eagles select:

Marcus Smith - DE - Louisville
6-3 252

2nd in nation (1/2 sack to Trent Murphy) w/14.5. thought he almost stole the show in bowl game over Bridgewater. has been working out @ OLB & looking natural according to his pro-day http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...ter-chip-kelly

thought Eagles reached for Marcus, knew they liked him just not this much.
iggle.gif

The pick was between Mack & Matthews for me. I am a bit unsure on Matthews and I saw Mack as the BPA who is a perfect fit to help Atlanta transition into their 3-4 defense.

I guess I get no points for missing on it. Jake Matthews would have been my pick if Mack wasn't available.

I thought everybody did a great job in the TT Mock draft this yr. Thanks to the Mods for making it a success. I've been in many that peter out after the first couple of rds.

Kudos to all of the participants and I'm looking forward to next yrs TT Mock Draft.

Nailed Eagles 2nd w/Jordan Matthews. Made selection when news broke on DeSean Jackson. I feel strongly that when all is said & done Matthews, in this great, great WR class will take a back seat to no one!

The most accurate pick I have noticed: 04(36) Oakland Raiders (Group Pick) Derek Carr - QB - Fresno State

I also had Yawin Smallwood going to the Falcons, though it was with a 4th rounder and the Falcons got him in the 7th.

Chip Kelly goes secondary with another Commodore, Vanderbilt CB Andre Hal, 5-10 1/2 188lbs. Good hands, smooth hips/back peddle plus ballhawk. Learned early/quickly from Casey Hayword (selected 2nd rd. 2012) Two-year starter (26 career starts) with 37 passes defended, earning Second Team All-SEC honors the past two seasons. As Senior posted 49 tackles, 6.5 tackles for loss, 18 passes defended, 3 INT's. Has starter upside with developmental time. Excellent work ethic, gaining strength in weight room & guarding plus WR in practices Jordan Matthews gives him much higher grade than late 7th. Now it's time to fly like an Eagle
7615380.jpg

Time to fly like a Texan. Solid pick-up.

I'm not a Draft Guru, but I am available if needed and I do keep up with other peoples picks. Maybe as a wild card, I should go for Dallas. It fits.

But I do recommend we wait until April.\

Oops! Looks like the wrong year.

It's about time for the 2015 TT Mock draft. I can help run it and Blake has offered to help also. I don't want to be the lead moderator of the draft. Any volunteers for lead mod? Lets start after the comp picks are announced and a draft order is set.

Back