Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2 Lower Level tickets for sale (single or multiple games); parking pass also

dickieb

Waterboy
I am selling some of my 2021 game tickets this year, Section 108 (Texans bench side), Row G. I am stationed out of state and won’t be able to attend but a couple of games. I have 2 tickets for each game and also have an orange parking pass. Trying to get face value or close to it. Here are the games I am selling. Shoot me an offer if you are interested in any of them. I would prefer to sale them to a Texan fan!

Sept 12 vs Jags
Oct 31 vs Rams
Nov 28 vs Jets
Dec 5 vs Colts
Dec 12 vs Seahawks
Jan 9 vs Titans

Thanks for looking!
Dickie

Last edited:
Good Luck man! I had to give 8 season tickets back to the Texans....... selling Texans tickets is kinda like saying I have the Covid virus in a bottle......how much will you give me for it? :-)🤣

Good Luck man! I had to give 8 season tickets back to the Texans....... selling Texans tickets is kinda like saying I have the Covid virus in a bottle......how much will you give me for it? :-)🤣
Are you saying you gave your PSL's back to Texans or just the tickets. If it is just the tickets can you please share how can that be done. Thank you.

I gave 6 tickets back in 620 Row L, and 2 tickets in 519 M......... non - PSL tickets......I kept my 4 in section 116, not going to give them back the PSL'S! Hopefully they will get better one day and then I can at least break even. Selling Texans tickets now is much like selling ice to an eskimo......... same demand. LOL :rake:

I am selling some of my 2021 game tickets this year, Section 108 (Texans bench side), Row G. I am stationed out of state and won’t be able to attend but a couple of games. I have 2 tickets for each game and also have an orange parking pass. Trying to get face value or close to it. Here are the games I am selling. Shoot me an offer if you are interested in any of them. I would prefer to sale them to a Texan fan!

Sept 12 vs Jags
Oct 31 vs Rams
Nov 28 vs Jets
Dec 5 vs Colts
Dec 12 vs Seahawks
Jan 9 vs Titans

Thanks for looking!
Dickie
I would be interested in the Jets game along with the parking pass. How much would you be asking?

Back