Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Roll call of those going up to Baltimore

TexansFight

Veteran
I booked my flight and hotel right after the game ended. I have a friend who is a local ticket broker and have him on the lookout for getting a game ticket.

I'd like to see who else is going and would love to meet up with fellow TexansTalkers up there.

TexansLucky13

53d Signal Batt
Hook me up with any and all info please. I am currently stationed at Fort Meade, only 20 minutes from Baltimore. My wife and I are looking to go, but I honestly don't feel too keen on going just us. I would love to go with a half a dozen or so others for a reasonable price.... hit me up!

TexansFight

Veteran
Hook me up with any and all info please. I am currently stationed at Fort Meade, only 20 minutes from Baltimore. My wife and I are looking to go, but I honestly don't feel too keen on going just us. I would love to go with a half a dozen or so others for a reasonable price.... hit me up!
First, thank you for your service to our country. PM if you'd like, my ticket broker friend is an honest, straight shooter if you need help with tickets. I'm staying at the Hilton near the stadium. I'd be honored to buy you and your wife a beer. GO TEXANS!!!!

TexansFight

Veteran
I think some of the Blue Crew are making plans!! What hotel are you staying at?
I'm staying at the Hilton near the stadium. I definitely want to hang with fellow Texan fans. I'd love to share my contact info with y'all via PM. I'm flying up Saturday and will be arriving at 5pm

Finally, I need to change my damn avatar :)

Texas T

Veteran
I wish I'd known you were up here too. I'm up at JB McGuire/Dix/Lakehurst.
I was down in D.C. for the 'Skins game last year.

I tried to get tickets to the game during the regular season and the tickets were expensive because of the small size of their stadium. Good luck on getting tickets with everyone else. It's a blast to meet people from the board.

Unfortunately I won't be making it-gotta save for my move/retirement in June.

sakebomb

Veteran
I went to the game up there earlier this season and they lost. I will do my part and stay here in Houston. I don't want any part of jinxing our team.

Texans_Chick

Utopian Dreamer
My first road game ever.

Going with my fun friend Diane.

Haven't arranged tickets yet, but got flight/hotel.

Flights are expensive but cheaper if you get them through a package deal. I did mine through United Vacations. Pretty inexpensive for such a late date.

Hardcore Texan

Magnet Man
My wife and started searching around for tickets right after the game ended. She has a friend that lives there so we could stay with her and save money on the hotel. But airfare is $800-$900 (for two), that plus what I saw tickets going for on ebay, I don't think its possible. Unless I can find cheaper airfare and score some decent price on tickets, I would sit in nosebleeds and be happy about it for a decent price.

*edit - just checked out United vacations and for the same price you can get two nights at a hotel, that is a pretty good deal. Too bad I can't find airfare only for cheaper.

vupac1

Waterboy
Started looking for airfare, and it's ridiculously high.. If I can find a reasonably priced flight I will go no questions asked, I have a friend up there I can stay with and will be happy finding some nosebleed seats..

I'll be on constant refresh and hopefuly there will be some surprise dip in flight prices

Is anyone considering a road trip? I think it's like 20 hrs...

Texans_Chick

Utopian Dreamer
Try united vacations into Baltimore or DC. Package deals cheaper than airfare alone. Also you can check out Continental cool fares Monday midnight.

TexansFight

Veteran
My first road game ever.

Going with my fun friend Diane.

Haven't arranged tickets yet, but got flight/hotel.

Flights are expensive but cheaper if you get them through a package deal. I did mine through United Vacations. Pretty inexpensive for such a late date.
This will be my first true Texans roadie as well. When I lived in New York I went to the game we played against the Jets like back in 2004 and 2005 at Giants Stadium. I can't wait!!!

SouthSideTexan

Glutton for Punishment
Flight booked at half time and I'm still searching for game tix. My brother lives up there and he's looking around for me. I fly out Sat!!!!

Red_Bull

Practice Squad
I have some plane tickets held, hope to decide if I am going or not today, or tomorrow. Looking at game tickets now.

PapaL

Loose Screw
Being a local to the area, there are tickets available but man is the price skyrocketing. My son and I would love to meet up w y'all that come up for the game.

SouthSideTexan

Glutton for Punishment
Being a local to the area, there are tickets available but man is the price skyrocketing. My son and I would love to meet up w y'all that come up for the game.
Yeah... I agree with you. For a good lower level seat you are going to spend at least $300 and up. Plus the stadium is a dump.

Yankee_In_TX

Dance Lindsay!
I started a thread in the Blue Crew FB group. If you're not in that, PM me your info. We're getting together with some Baltimore fans Saturday night.

itsdotcom

Practice Squad
Blue crew, are you all sitting together? I don't have any friends that will take a last minute trip like this and I definitely do not want to sit alone!

PapaL

Loose Screw
For flights - BWI is a SW terminal but also both IAD, Dulles, and DCA, Reagan, are within 45 mins of Baltimore.

corytx8

Rookie
Hey Guys

I am stationed down here in Norfolk, VA. I am looking into heading up to Baltimore for the game... Are you guys planning on sitting in a same section. Or if anyone want to get together on some tickets or what not. I don't want to head up there alone.

JGarza #70

Superbowl 2012
Are there any Texans fans that are going to be traveling up to MD for the sunday game since Monday is a holiday?? Thanks MLK!! My badass wifey bought us tix to the game for my birthday... sec 144 row 11.... I am so stoked... she is still buzzing from the game....

Would like to meet up with other Texans if possible!!!

PM me if you are going!!

:texan:

Daravenator

Waterboy
Are there any Texans fans that are going to be traveling up to MD for the sunday game since Monday is a holiday?? Thanks MLK!! My badass wifey bought us tix to the game for my birthday... sec 144 row 11.... I am so stoked... she is still buzzing from the game....

Would like to meet up with other Texans if possible!!!

PM me if you are going!!

:texan:
I hate to tell you this...but there is no Section 144, Row 11 in M&T Bank Stadium. You've been swindled.

Just kidding! :barman:

Hey, have a great time! The Bank is a great stadium. Try an Attman's corned beef sandwich. You'll love it!

Yankee_In_TX

Dance Lindsay!
Hey Guys

I am stationed down here in Norfolk, VA. I am looking into heading up to Baltimore for the game... Are you guys planning on sitting in a same section. Or if anyone want to get together on some tickets or what not. I don't want to head up there alone.
Everyone is pretty much begging, borrowing and stealing their tickets where ever they can get them, very few of us will be sitting together.

Texans_Chick

Utopian Dreamer
Everyone is pretty much begging, borrowing and stealing their tickets where ever they can get them, very few of us will be sitting together.
Is there a particular tailgate worth going to? IIRC, Joe introduced us to some nice Ravens fans at a home tailgate.

PapaL

Loose Screw
Welcome to the not so great state of MD. Stay in the inner harbor area and you'll be ok. Don't stray too far off hahaha.

rdrincon

Rincon Blitz
:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:
I booked my flight and hotel right after the game ended. I have a friend who is a local ticket broker and have him on the lookout for getting a game ticket.

I'd like to see who else is going and would love to meet up with fellow TexansTalkers up there.
Me & buddies from Texans Liberty Tailgaters (Yellow Lot) are going up Saturday. Flights are booked, just looking for everything else including game tickets. Need 3-5 tix and the meeting place for all the Texans faithful to watch Tebow handle Brady on Saturday and get in on some Battle Red, Deep Steel Blue, Liberty White tailgating on Sunday. We'll know by then if we're flying back home for the AFC Championship or heading to Foxborough.

GO TEXANS!!!!

vupac1

Waterboy
Welcome to the not so great state of MD. Stay in the inner harbor area and you'll be ok. Don't stray too far off hahaha.
are you familiar with the Sheraton Annapolis Hotel? was thinking about booking a room there.. thoughts?

Yankee_In_TX

Dance Lindsay!
:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

Me & buddies from Texans Liberty Tailgaters (Yellow Lot) are going up Saturday. Flights are booked, just looking for everything else including game tickets. Need 3-5 tix and the meeting place for all the Texans faithful to watch Tebow handle Brady on Saturday and get in on some Battle Red, Deep Steel Blue, Liberty White tailgating on Sunday. We'll know by then if we're flying back home for the AFC Championship or heading to Foxborough.

GO TEXANS!!!!
Friend me on Facebook - Ryan Dove