Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-21-2008   #1
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 182645 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans-Titans game get together?

Are there any sports bars that have regained their airconditioning available to meet for today's Texans game?

In this time of life crisis, it is good to take a break if possible. The Titans game is one that all fans are "looking forward to." Many of us still have no power and are trying to get our lives together. Many of us have only contact to the outside world only through battery or crank-operated radios. Whatever the outcome, what better time for friends to get together for a short break? Petty concern? Friendship is never petty.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008   #2
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans-Titans game get together?

Bubba's is still not open. I don't know if anyone else is getting together.

I am going to a friend's house for this one. I agree with you Cloak, about the friendship and the need to get away. We will have a watch party set up for next week without a doubt!

I hope you and yours are well and I hope your power is restored so you may be able to get back to normality. Say hello to the little woman for me.
Old 09-23-2008   #3
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans-Titans game get together?

Heck we never lost power and we cant even get anyone to come and hang out to watch games. Good luck to all of you all there in Htown, I look forward to coming back for agame soon.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read